1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Before You Go Blaming Our Stars...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jeff, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

yao and tmac did the bare minimum of what was expected from them and we were still in the game till late. but how can anyone blame them when only 2 more players scored with rafer barely on the score board???? it defies my logic that anyone would blame our stars. do they have such a low opinion that 0 points for the bench is acceptable or do they expect Tmac and Yao should be able to play 2-5 basketball?

2. getready

getready Member

there are too many f*cking haters out here....

3. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

I mean in general. he is a 14 plus Vet. i expected better showings from him. battier you would think with all the Intelligent BBall IQ he has would be better also.

4. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

I say give Kirk Snyder a shot... he is young, athletic, with a quick first step... plus its his former teammate. he probably knows a thing or two on how to score on them.

5. aamir

aamir Member

Bottom-line:

We had 21 less field goal attempts, 6 fewer offensive rebounds, and committed 8 more turnovers, and we lost by 14 points. That's an ugly, ugly game, but it is not time to pull out pliers and head for any Rockets' genitalia.

Let's just move on.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Tracy is taking the easy way out and I question his toughness in game 3. The Jazz are a rough team and he doesn't like it. He needs to go to the rack, take the fouls and set up shot at the FT line. The refs have proven they will continuously call fouls on the Jazz.

7. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Tmac started out the game on fire. 'Unfortunately' they were all long jumpers, and it looked like he thought he could keep it going. I wish he remembered what happened in game two, he even said it himself. He couldn't make jumpers so he drove to the hoop and got free throws. I'd like to think Tmac is in the company of LBJ, Kobe, and Wade. The last time they won their playoff games:

Tmac 12-14 ft
    Lebron 11-13 ft
    Kobe 13-13 ft

8. tang0

tang0 Member

The damage to the team was done long ago when JVG got his geriatric players from the knick:

Clarence Weatherspoon
    Mark Jackson
    Charles Oakley
    Charlie Ward
    and then Patrick Ewing as coach for Yao!

Then they also signed

Rod Strickland
    Keith Bogans
    Moochie Norris
    Andre Barrett

and many others I can't recall off hand. Why don't they sign some young unheralded players instead of all these has been losers from the knicks is beyond me. JVG must be the GM and not CD.

9. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

This is our playoff future hanging in the balance- take it to the Rack Tracy!

Please!

10. ooliverb1

ooliverb1 Member

Yao, please step up in this gaem! You know another doneky kiss is due for Charles Barkley! Come on, give it to him!!!