1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Before Game 5, Jeremy Lin hadn't done a great job of being an offensive spark this series

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 1, 2014.

?

Before Game 5, Jeremy Lin hadn't done a great job of being an offensive spark this series

1. True

282 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. False

231 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

If only LoF's had the mental capacity to understand something this simple; don't stay when you are not welcomed!

Your statement however, is way off base. We did not start this, we are simply trying to end it. We never welcomed LoF's to our home, nor were we the one who treated them like crap in the beginning. THEY kicked down the front door and invaded us. They pointed fingers left and right, at everyone and anyone not named Lin. They accused players, coaches, management, fans, and Clutch of racism and silly conspiracy theories. Sure a lot of us may treat LoF's like the pieces of crap they are, but bear in mind, this is after even some of the sanest members have snapped under these idiot fanatics.

2. archinkent

archinkent Member

Actually IIRC, most YOFs weren't his chinese fans, they were actually Rockets fans who were on Yao's side instead of T-mac's (TOFs).

3. rubbertoe

rubbertoe Member

This thread is a definition of trollling.

Clutch officially trolling!

[youtube]Cdiz0k0Rudw[/youtube]

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Your moniker, with all due respect, should really be "Whoopy Cushion," since what I read here is akin to gas coming from someone's arse, not a fan yelling "Whoopy!" You had the unmitigated gall to place Clutch in the same suit as Donald Sterling, a rabid racist. What a piece of excrement you are, sir/madam, with all respect due, of course. No one, and I mean NO ONE, is twisting your arm to be here. Were it left to me, you would be flushed from ClutchFans immediately. Because it is not, I can only do this... welcome to my ignore list.

This thread is littered with posts either in the same vein, or accusing Clutch of extreme bias against Jeremy Lin. I suggest that some of you owe Clutch a heartfelt apology, and a large number of the rest of you, who are only here because Lin is a Rocket, have, in this very thread (not that it's the first time), slandered the team, slandered the City of Houston, and slandered the founder of this site, arguably the most ardent fan of the Rockets on the planet.

And all this stupidity because Clutch merely quoted Jeremy Lin, without saying he was doing so at the beginning of the thread. I think there is enough egg on the faces of many of you that, if collected together (and if the eggs weren't rotten, which they certainly are), could provide omelets for every denizen of Paris, Texas. I'll also add this: some fool (not the first, either) claimed Houston was littered with rednecks. Sure, Houston has plenty. So many that the city has an openly Gay mayor. Go figure.