1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beefy crunch burrito

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rodman23, May 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Does any one else love these as much as I do. saw that they were Back the other day and got me 3 and 2 cheesy double beef burritos. And for only a dollar each!

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Had one on my way home from Vintage Park yesterday. Flaming hot ftw! Great way to spend a dollar.

3. likestohypeguy

I prefer the new chipotle steak XXL 7 layer loaded grilled stuft triple decker cool ranch fiery doritos crunchwrap enchaquesagordalupa bellgrande supreme.

With an extra large kickstart baja blast mountain dew.

1 person likes this.
  4. SuraGotMadHops

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hdYRNEFO5Pk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Nothing Taco Bell or anything mainstream chain is spicey enough. Have to go to a small business chain for that.

6. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Chili Cheese Burritos FTW. :)

7. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

I got food poisoning from Taco Bell about 2 years ago that kept me bed ridden for about 3 days. By far the sickest I have ever been in my life. Haven't stepped anywhere close to a Taco Bell since and never will again..