1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Beauty] Why Black Women Hating On Gabby Douglas’ Hair?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Aug 2, 2012.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I didn't know this was such a big issue with black women. I dated a chick in Argentina from Brazil who was mixed (1/4 Black) and she never fussed about her hair. But I guess it's different for the 100% Love n Hip-Hop VH1 type of black woman.

Maybe some of our black posters can drop knowledge. Like will pulling on a black woman's hair during doggy style result in getting shanked? Sub question, is this why Kobe only dates other than black?

Whatever, Gabby's is a gold medalist.

2. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

There just jealous to see someone get up out da hood.

3. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Because they probably have hair like this:

[​IMG]

And have never competed in anything in their life.

They be trollin

4. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

They're just pissed they can't dougie.

5. amaru

amaru Member

1) There are approx 500 million black women on the planet, not all of them are "hating" on this girls hair....it is only a few.

2) This story shouldn't be a story in the first place

3) I look forward to see how warped the views of some posters will be when it comes to ppl of African descent.

6. VanityHalfBlack

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I still don't get the weave fascination with the sistas.

8. lalala902102001

That girl won an Olympics gold medal and all they want to talk about is her hair.

9. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

You know as a black guy, i think i should come out say that this type of behavior is the main reason why so many black men who are successful stay away from american bw. I was hoping nobody would bring this subject up on the forum. But im gonna try and do my best to attack the american bw, without fully attacking them( if that makes sense)

American Black Women are the only women in america who makes fun of successful black people. It was "american" black women who first started the ridicolous rumor that black guys only date Fat White Women, and that they always date white women when they get money. I feel for Gabby because i can tell she honestly gets it, she was raised very well, like i was. A rumor that has been proven false, but what these women never bring up is why so many of them chase the lowlifes, and hate the smart, well-spoken bm, you know the ones they call "losers" or "uncool" or dont have enough "swag" to date them."

American BW were also the ones who first started saying Beyonce should have gone after a better looking man than Jay-Z, and that their baby would be ugly. Can you name another race of women who attack the features of their race. I have personally never seen any other race do this more than american black women.

Its almost like its a crime if you are a black man and you sound somewhat intelligent. They claim i hate my mother, when in fact i just hate them. They hate to see black men happy( regardless of what they tell you). Black Women falsely accuse Black Men of rape 10x more than white women. Black Women are on record for accusing Black Men of rape to keep them from dating white women. Their was a black athlete this past week at OKlahoma State who was sent to prison from false claims of a black woman, because he told her he would be marrying a white female classmate.

The biggest enemy of the black man in America is not whites or the governemt, its black women. Black Women are the ones who turn down educated black men, and then cry 10 years later why that bm is successful is married to another race of woman. Black Women chasing lowlifes are the reason why so many young black men have to act the way they do to get these women attention. The smart black men( in america) date outside of their race not because they hate themselves, but because these women dont find us intresting until after the fact.

How are you gonna talk about a 16 year old girl who is accomplishing something that is amazing, and is already feeling pressure being in a sport that doesnt have many african-americans in the first place. This is why i say the biggest enemy of the african-american the american bw. Noo other race of women does this to their race but bw, this is pathetic and this will keep happening.

The Black Women uses self-hate againist black men to keep us around. They have said this too me countless times, but i dont go for it. They say stuff like you hate your mom and such bs. It gets tiring, after a while.

The big elephant in the room is that black women hate good bm until they have no other option to turn too. I myself am of Nigerian descent and i visit Nigeria every Winter, its amazing how much better the women are there than here. Im just speaking the truth, my mother who came here when she was in her 20s was made fun of by black women and only black women because of her accent( now my mother is nuerologist( and many people work for her). These american bw get joy in making others feel bad, and they love to put black people( especially if they are on the right path to something great) down the most. Its sad

2 people like this.
  10. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I don't either, but I guess society prefers women with longer and straighter hair. I don't think alot of men find women with short hair or sometimes even kinky type hair to be attractive.

11. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

They have no shame, they will talk crap about the accents of foreginers as well(including africans). They are drain on black people in this country

Most smart black men around my age avoid them. The are bringing their own demise, no one else is doing it

Let them whine and complain about how their are no good bm out there, or how they only date ww. SMH these bw only want to reap benefits of a black mans hard work, they would rather accuse a black man of rape, than to see him with a white woman. Trust me

12. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I'm not going to pretend that all black women are good angels, because they aren't and can be overly shallow, insensitive, and condescending. That's a very harsh judgment, especially considering that alot of black men aren't saints, either.

13. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Black Men act the way they do, because black women prefer them to act that way. Why is it when a black man sounds intelligent, he is always rediculed by BLACK WOMEN. You never hear any other race talking bad about intelligent people of their race

Black Women keep dating and encouraging this behavior, thats why young black men keep doing this. Black Men have so much potential, and they like to brainwash black men into believing that no other woman but a black woman would date them, or that being smart or intelligent is a bad thing.

Their are plenty of videos on youtube about this subject

Black Women wont come out and say it, but i will... They are basically looking for a Ja Rule with a College Degree!

14. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Like most none-basketball threads, I expect to see r****ded comments/views. Though, those women should be laughed at for making such a big deal (and joking about) about a girl's hair...a 16 year old girl at that (who has one a handful of gold medals). I guarantee most of these aren't very attractive themselves and lacking in certain qualities (yet expect the best), as SkyrimOwnsAll pointed out.

15. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

So so wait, wait, wait.....the Man is now a Sista?

1 person likes this.
  16. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

It's funny how no one mentioned that some of the comments came from men.

17. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

LOL what kind of men.. probably Gay BM

18. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

do you know any straight men who talk about a woman hair... I REST MY CASE

19. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

yes it should be, maybe you dont think so. But BM especially "american" BM need to see this

I have a sister around Gabby's age

20. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Blame everything on the gay guys!!! Hmmm, convenient. THere's nothing wrong with men being into women with long hair . . . it is one of those traits that are proposed to be predisposed for male attraction to female...long hair falls into an ideal of greater youth.