1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beautiful Home for Rent in Fort Bend ISD

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by hainguyen281, May 2, 2011.

1. hainguyen281

hainguyen281 Member

Beautiful home in the quiet Quail Valley subdivision and 1 block away from Quail Valley Golf Course. 4 bedrooms with 2.5 baths. Master bedroom is located downstairs with 3 bedrooms upstairs. It is located in Fort Bend ISD with excellent schools: Quail Valley Elem/Middle School and Elkins High School. Close to restaurants and retail stores. Near First Colony Mall and Sugarland. Please call 281-460-7312 for more information.

Address:
    3327 Twelve Oaks LN
    Missouri City, Texas 77459

Rent: $1250
    Deposit: $1250

No pets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hainguyen281

hainguyen281 Member

3. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

holy **** i miss texas.

i pay much more than that for a tiny 950 sq ft apartment.

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

5. AverageAgain

AverageAgain Member

I live right up the street, I would very interested if this was September. I am an educator in FBISD and if this is for rent say in september, i'll very very interested.

6. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

There's nothing beautiful about quail valley and I know this because I live there.

7. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

GlenRice just scared away anyone interested in renting this by living in the same area, sorry OP.

8. hainguyen281

hainguyen281 Member

The link doesnt work either??? That's strange. If anyone is interested, I can send you the pictures thru email.

Glen Rice lives in Quail Valley? I didnt know this is where ex basketball player cribs are at.

AverageAgain - would love to have you rent this place out. If it is still available in Sept, I am doing something wrong. :grin:

9. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

You're just too used to it. I moved from 5th street to quail valley when I was 16, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. East Creek Club for the win!

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Way to be a dick!

11. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

C'mon. It's not that bad. QV has some charm to it because of it's age. It's a master-planned community but each house is custom and unique. Doesn't feel as generic and bland as some of the neighborhoods around it.

That being said, I'm 20 and I've been here my whole life and I'm sick of living outside of the Loop :)