1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beard drunk as hell

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gogispade, Sep 16, 2015.

Tags:
  1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Harden looks fat. Beer belly?

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Y he getting drunk less than one month before camp instead of working on the 13 turnovers???

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

He's allowed to be poppin' bottles. This is the NBA. It's summa time.

I don't know if he's in shape, but James has never been a player that looks ripped.

I don't think it's the way he's built. He's able to play at a high level regardless, but I hope he never ends up on some Derrick Coleman diet.

Some guys just work out like crazy during the off-season with the intention of building muscle. If James were too much heavier, he wouldn't be as quick.

Despite his injuries, Dwight has always seemed to be in amazing shape. Those shoulders would destroy anything. Shoot, even Chris Paul thought he was climbing a mountain at the free throw line during the playoffs, when he decided to climb up Dwight like Mt. Everest.

He and Jet got the crew together for a mini-camp, so I'm assuming all is well with his conditioning. If not, there's plenty of time.

We're not dealing with Eddy Curry, Antoine Walker, Thomas 2 Sammiches Hamilton, Stanley Roberts, Chandler Parsons :p or Tracy McGrady :grin:.

BTW....was that recent pic of a chubby TMac legit? That's sad. We all know that Tracy didn't like to practice, but if his stomach is hitting all directions of the compass, he needs to stop eating with Rozay at WingStop.

Anyway, live it up, Beard. Just come back ready to destroy the league and that cocky, entitled, media darling, wannabe MVP, Stephanie Curry.

Yeah, I wrote it. I'm not a fan, and I don't care how precious his daughter is.

James was the MVP and Draymond Green isn't worth his contract.

/rant

4. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

My tonge and cheek knows no bounds...;)

5. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

singing Antidote lmao

6. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Did you like Rodeo? I thought it was decent, but a little over-hyped with Mr. West in the background. In the least, it brought a new sound to hip hop, so I guess that's refreshing.

If I hear one more "Uhhhgh" from Rick Ross, or T-Raww and Chief "Bang Bang" Keef too much more, I'm quitting lol.

Looking forward to some new Nas, Slaughterhouse and my homie Joe Budden. Joey is underrated, as is Royce and King Crooked. Joell's latest joint was beautiful.

My bad, off on a hip hop tangent.

Going to watch some comedy: The Republican Debate is on. Popcorn ready.

7. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Rodeo is in my top 3. That album has some of the best production on it for this year.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

JJ Watt uses log cabins and 10 hours sleep. Harden uses fat ass for his green lantern.

9. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Stephen Curry is the best value in the history of sports when comparing performance to salary ratio. End of story.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Is Ty Lawson the designated driver?

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Have you heard the new Scarface? Great album

12. topfive

topfive CF OG

Hey, Harden had the sense not to try to drive. Ty could have benefited from that kind of influence.

Seriously, do you want the entire TEAM to stop drinking because the new guy has an alcohol problem? Ty needs to solve that on his own.

13. Nook

Nook Member

BREAKING NEWS:

25 year old single man worth $200,000,000 gets intoxicated while off work and partying in Manhattan.

14. Layup Drill

Layup Drill Member

They broke up? :cool:

15. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Rodeo was kind of underwhelming imo. The songs all kind of run together and Travis doesn't really add anything to the beats. The 'drugged out' trap sound that he and Future have been doing is getting played out imo.

16. Nook

Nook Member

"That" thing isn't exclusive as far as I know.

17. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

The dude is just doing what regular 26 year old guys would do... I don't understand why some people are so uptight about this? It's not like he was drinking on the "job" or drinking and driving like Lawson. Basketball players are people too, and I'm sure most of them want to experience somewhat of a normal life every now and then. Reminds me of how some people gave Howard such a hard time for going to Comic-Con instead of working on his game or his freethrows. Ridiculous. It's like they aren't allowed to do anything else but play basketball, eat, and sleep. So cheers Beard! Drink to your heart's content.

18. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

James Harden needs to be matured. This is also why he can put up 40pts game one night and then next night delivers 13 TOs nightmare. Obviously Curry is more matured than Harden.

19. MtthwPnngbtn

MtthwPnngbtn Member

I mean I feel you on that, but overall Curry has obligations which I guess make him matured. I mean he has a wife and kids. Harden on the other hand, has a girlfriend I am sure a lot of us don't like hehe. :grin:

20. IslandB.O.I.

IslandB.O.I. Member

Well Curry is about 3 years older than Harden. That's quite a difference in guys as young as them.