1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beard Clutchness appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Vega_281, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Vega_281

Vega_281 Member

Wow, just wow. This guys hits the clutchest 3s. What luxury it is to have a guy like James who we can just give the ball to and trust him with those final shots.

Thank you James Harden.

2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

5-Star

Really questioned dude's clutchness after Game 3 last year's playoffs. But the more he shows, the more it grows. <--- rhymed

3. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Thanks you Based Beard.

4. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Your gonna need 2 threads about his clutchness because 1 just isn't enough he is that clutch.

FEAR THE BEARD

5. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Good thread. Harden is so good right now that folks just take it for granted.

The trade will go down as one of the worst of all time for OKC.

6. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

I appreciate and I BELIEVE IN THE BEARD!

Fear the Beard!

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I got bashed for saying that he is one of the top 3 clutchest players in the league earlier this year. Glad to see that I can say:

"I told you so."

1 person likes this.
  8. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

This my thoughts exactly.

9. Jacinto

Jacinto Member

Harden's beard must have seeked out @weddlesbeard for advise... If only all beards could compare with @weddlesbeard.

10. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I go to sleep easy at night thanks to James Harden. Yes--he often sucks at defense. I don't care very much. He makes up for his porous defense with some of the most clutch shots I have ever seen from a Rockets player. I am astounded when he hits some of his late game shots because I assume he is blowing it. He will pull up in front of a defender who is guarding him to the best of his abilities and destroy the defender. He makes the League's best defenders look terrible with his step-back jumper and euro-step. His moves are enticing/inviting/erotic/seductive/bewitching/winning. He is definitely one of the Clutchest Rockets of all time. Where are the HOFs? All praise James Harden! :cool:

11. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

i once called him a choker and cant be compared to KD. i doubt him but i kept my faith in him he proved me wrong. The guys is a beast

12. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

13. T.MAC

T.MAC Member

In James We Trust :D

14. reliableman

reliableman Member

anybody that doubts his greatness after last year is high on some good stuff (or bad depending on how you see it.) dude made us relevant again so quick! morey pulled off a robbery with this one. i want to give birth to the beard's baby. little baby beards everywhere!
    *i am not responsible for what i drunkenly type at 3AM.

15. TheRealJames

TheRealJames Member

16. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Fear the Beard. People seriously need to understand this statement.

17. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I am very happy and impressed with his clutch shooting. He has also brought up his 3 point shooting percentage from an anemic 32 percentage earlier in the season to 36.6 percent at the current time. This speaks volumes about the strength of his character and will power.
    The best is yet to come.
    Go Harden! Go Rockets!

18. dragician

dragician Member

that erases all TO he commits in the game.

19. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

He's been clutch all season. Glad to see him picking up his defense effort when the game is on the line. Next is for him to give the effort all game...

20. TheJet

TheJet Member

Glad to see some more beard love. His game may not be as aesthetically pleasing as a traditional guard but damn he's crafty, smart and ridiculously strong. He makes everything look so easy. Ok, well maybe not perimeter defense :). My only knock on him is the exaggeration of contact with those head whips. Although that's not just on him. I see it all over the NBA now and it's annoying as hell.

I blame soccer.

1 person likes this.