1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Be careful next time you sell your house

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Harrisment, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

You especially might want to take one final pass before taking photos for your listing. One of the photos at the link is somewhat NSFW:
    =============================
    http://swamplot.com/your-condo-hard-sell-is-no-longer-needed/2011-01-31/

It’s not clear exactly who it was that first noticed the oh, maybe 9- or 10-inch-tall object sitting upright in the background of a bathroom photo included in the for-sale listing on Cressida Glen Ln. in Crescent Park Village. The listing for the Alief property — just minutes from the Westpark Tollway! — was first posted 15 days ago, but it wasn’t until early yesterday morning that email and online discussions about it really got going. The photo caption read “Large master with jacuzzi tub” and showed the sink, toilet, and a bit of the shower curtain, but that’s not what caught your attention. “I called [the real estate agent] to give her a heads up and she hung up [on] me so I took a picture to post on the internet for eternity,” a Reddit user commented around 1 pm. An hour or so later, the photo was gone from the listing.

2. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Nice House! What's the Big Deal-though?

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Hahaha!!! :grin: :grin:

That reminded me of the movie Sex Drive.

4. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Not really nsfw...just wanted to keep you pansies from whining.

[​IMG]

5. raj87

raj87 Member

I see craigslist ads like this from time to time. A couple of weeks ago, I saw speakers for sale with a bag full of grass and a pipe sitting right on top. Stupid substance abusers. Hehe.

6. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

maybe it was just decorative. from an interior design standpoint, just having the box of tissue paper sitting on the lid by itself would look weird.

the real selling point is the right and left handed t.p. dispensers!

1 person likes this.
  7. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

It's probably a Camembert scented candle.

8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Does it come with the house?? Thinking of buying it..

9. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Should have thought long and hard before posting that ad