1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

BBS Pick-up game, March 28, League City

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Behad, Mar 12, 2004.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

If it's not too late, I would like to show...By late June, I will move back to Tennessee, so it's time I finally did something!...

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Definitely not too late (unless you're fatty fat b*stard, who is a day ahead of everyone else). Looking forward to seeing you.

3. Behad

When you get to the intersection of Walker and Kansas, look for these signs:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you get to the gym before 1, look for this sign on the other side of the street:

[​IMG]

See y'all soon!

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I am getting my compass, and camping gear ready, and my flares ready. I got my tent packed also.

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I am leaving my house now.

see everybody there.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I'm betting on Kam being abducted by aliens on the way there. It fits with his whole personna I think. When he gets there, you will know him by the satellite dish randomly popping out of his butt.

7. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

So what happened at the Pick-up game????

you guys should be back at Behads now watching the game, eating his great BBQ???

did the Big man get up and dunk on someone other than his 4 ft kids???

8. Behad

Wow, how did you know?

9. Behad

No dunks. but I dominated early. Then everyone else showed up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

great pics. looks like you guys had fun. so where is the boxscore?

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

The only thing that needs to show up in the boxscore is R2K's hook shot. That thing was unstoppable :D .

I had a great time. It was nice to finally put a face to some names. Thanks Behad for getting the gym and having us all over to your house. That was by far the best brisket I've ever had. Hopefully we can do it again one day in the near future.

12. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

much thanks to Behad for putting this together. definitely had a lot of fun and the BBQ was goooooood.

and a great rockets game to top it off.

13. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

can we get a caption on that picture that tells who everyone is? i think Behad is 2nd from the left on the top and kam is in the middle on the bottom but not sure.

man, i would've been the smallest dude there if i went.

y'all are lucky i'm up in austin. the 3's would've been raining down on y'all.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

15. B

B Contributing Member

I had a great time, and the food was excellent! The lighting wasn't the best, so please excuse the quality of the pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

B

16. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

guy on the top left looks like peter vecsey meets john sarenceno, that guy from the usa today.

the best game of the day was the last game. It was like 18 up, and they were going for the win, and i blocked the shot, and we ran it the other way, and one of my guys shot a quick three. But he made it in, and it was jubilation everywhere.

17. Behad

Hardcore guys just left, I'll give details tomorrow. Thanks for everyone who showed up, a great time was had by all.

18. Behad

[​IMG]

Top row: Rockets2K, Behad, Rocketman95, Buck Turgisdan, ROXRAN, Harrisment, h-townfan
    Middle row is andymoon
    Bottom row is Pradaxpimp, JBIIRockets, B, Kam, Can't remember scfreen name for ****, macalu, hater shaker

19. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

behad,
    i left my cooler at your place, it is green (i think) and says "oil country" on it. it has a couple of zippers on top of it.

can you set it aside for a period of time, and I;ll get it at some point?

i'll e-mail you or you can e-mail me thru the board.

had a blast even though I pulled a Carl Herrera on the court, sucks having to use a mouse left handed. :(

20. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I had more fun than I imagined...Much thanks to Behad for opening his home to us and the best meat I have eaten in a long, long time...Everyone was cool to be around. I think I hit a winning shot, but it might have been my only make out of 14, 15 or so shots... :eek:

My worst moment was when Rockets2K hit his famous whirly hook shot over me with uncanny skill for a game win...

Everything was great: the game, the food, and the real game, but especially Behad, and my fellow posters who attended...I hope we have another one in the not too distant future...

:)