1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Bballbreakdown] The Crazy Hardenless Comeback in Game 6

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by htwnbandit, May 15, 2015.

1. ibm

ibm Member

griffin's #s tend to drop off significantly in the 2nd half. it may have to do with teams making adjustments, but i see that mainly his strength/stamina issue.

all the flopping and shortcomings aside, griffin is a very very good 4. but maybe he should allocate his physical strength and pace the game better.

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Done. I hate putting people on ignore too.

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Some people are just miserable fans. What's the point of sports and being a fan of a team if you can't enjoy it?

4. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

We need Mchale to start giving some love to Jones. Give that boy confidence and he will ball out of his mind. Our PF positions' abilities to shoot the three and spread the floor is crucial in this series. That's why if we had dmo's 3 point shooting and post moves, we would be in the driver's seat.

5. hakeemthagreat

Pretty good. But the tone this guy has kinda imply the Clippers beat themselves, which I disagree with. We've taken them out their games 2 games in a row. Its more of us playing hard & smarter on defense

6. ibm

ibm Member

it takes 2 to tango. all great comebacks take both teams to do sth. crazy, imo.

7. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

You have to wonder if the high minutes and heavy workload for Griffin, with no real bench relief, over the last 13 games is exhausting him, leading to those moments Nick spoke of.

8. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Why is the Narrative from the media about how the Clippers collapsed and not at all about what the Rockets did to change it up.

9. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

I think some of our losses were a combination of the Clips out playing us and we folded under the pressure.

I think it's only fair to say it was the same thing in game 6, just switch teams.

I also think fatigue was a factor for Blake and the Clips, but that's where earning the second seed is paying off for us.

10. clos4life

clos4life Member

I just can't get enough of game 6 in this series. What a game!

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

I lol'd at this

12. NewAge

NewAge Member

Yes, absolutely. They have been playing him 40mpg with games every other day for two straight weeks. I'm worried with game 7 being after two days rest that he'll have more juice to finish strong.

13. ccmontgom

ccmontgom New Member

Props from a Seoul Warriors fan

You comeback was one of the craziest, grittiest things I've seen in the NBA (LOL.. I also liked ours against NO). Prior to that I wasn't really rooting for anyone in this series, but now I'd love to see the Rockets finish the gutting.^^

Found you guys from a link on warriorsworld... nice forum.

#34 ccmontgom, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2019
  14. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Thank God that McHale has coached us to 'free-lance' all season long :p

15. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

This is my first time seeing one of these videos & really impressed.It comes across like coaches watching tape & giving feedback, such as a fan you never really get to see.