1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[BBALLBREAKDOWN] Did the refs wrong The Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by {icebox425}, May 30, 2018.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

They are trying really hard to save face.

Scumbags all of them.

It's a fraternity.

Refs protect other refs just like cops protect other cops.

ipaman, AnHero, Boney Garcia and 3 others like this.
  2. Pluplue

Pluplue Member

All I hear is "Should've been called". Lmao **** the NBA

D-rock and Boney Garcia like this.
  3. Pluplue

Pluplue Member

Can't even come up with a good excuse.

4. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I didn't click on the video to receive confirmation of the obvious. Any excuses being made is just covering for other zebras' asses...

Boney Garcia and Hard_foul like this.
  5. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

I do agree Nunn is creating excuses as to why the fouls were missed - but i was surprised that he actually acknowledged every single one was some kind of foul.

The moving screen thing is the only one I really disagree with. Warrioirs seem to employ less now than in the 2015 run with Bogut but they still do it.

Boney Garcia and Lawlruschang like this.
  6. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

Problem with things like this is it doesn’t paint the exact picture of what was going on before, during, and after each of those calls. They were game altering “missed” calls and there is no way around that.

bro2044, D-rock and Manny Ramirez like this.
  7. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

The commenters didn’t watch the video. I read them after watching and they looked like any other social media thread full of GS bandwagons and rockets haters

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

They did because apparently, according to the Warriors they were close to finger pointing and melting down. Kerr even thought his coaching career would be done at halftime. They were SO close to just giving up and the refs gave them life and confidence with their BS. That's how I see it.

9. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

All I have to say is if in Game 6 Durant’s two three point fouls were called on the ground I wouldn’t even be mad about Harden not getting continuation or three fries, but since Durant got 3 free throws Harden should have as well. I just want consistency, can’t just be a rule to limit James Harden.

LOL at Ronnie Nunn saying Draymond got a clean block on Gordon. Glad he retired, he clearly needs some glasses.

bro2044, D-rock and Boney Garcia like this.