1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Battle at Kruger

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by atomicanderz, Nov 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. atomicanderz

atomicanderz Member

Such an amazing video, worth the 8 minutes!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LU8DDYz68kM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Welcome to 5 years ago. ;)

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Guys this next Rockets season is going to be awesome! We just signed Steve Francis!! That trade from years ago is looking so good. We have both McGrady and Francis to pair with Yao now. Magic eat your heart out!!!!!!!!!!
    <br>
    Oh wait, it's not 2007 anymore :eek:

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Saw this a couple of years ago. I thought once the croc had the calf in its mouth, it was ball game.

5. atomicanderz

atomicanderz Member

Oh wow, didn't know how old this video was. It was featured on some show tonight and is new to me. I'll leave it there for the people like me, who missed it in 2007.

6. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

That's really amazing. They need a NFL halftime show like this.

7. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

I thought it was going to be a video of a battle at Kroger, not something I saw three years ago on youtube :(

8. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

I went on safari in Tsavo in Kenya (Ghost in the Darkness) a couple summers back and saw a pride of lions chase down a herd of gazelle. Quite breathtaking. Then afterward we pulled up with in 10 ft of some lions chillin.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Yeah, it's old. This is the first time, however, that I hear the entire dialog of the peeps recording it.

You can almost hear JJ WATT screaming: "PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!" and WHAM-O, there's a lion being gored up unto the air, airborne and falling before he gets to the goal line... turn over, Texans ball. :grin:

LOL @ "Oh, it's too late." and "they're too late." and "it's over." :p FOOLS. It ain't over 'till Big JJ Watt says so.
    allstarhiphop.com??? :confused:

Houston Texans vs. Detroit Lions? ;)

They tackle K. Martin really hard on a kick off return, but we trample Calvin Johnson and M. Stafford?

#9 SwoLy-D, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  10. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

this is what I was envisioning, just at Kroger.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/azcRIXoXFVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Yeap. I can't believe the crocodile, buffaloes, and lions are more civilized than them. ^^^ :(