1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bathroom Etiquette @ work

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FLAGRANT1, Nov 14, 2007.

Tags:
  1. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

Sorry guys it is just an annoying occurence when you experience bad pisser etiquette, especially @ work. Please add or give you opinion of what I think should be some pretty basic rules.

1. Never initiate a conversation with any man in the act

2. Flush

3. If there is more demand than supply the line should start outside the door not in the restroom.

4. Be responsible with water. This is not SplashTown try not to get the waterworks flowing over the countertop.

5. No one wants to hear your personal business. Stay off your cell dude. Concentration goin on here.

6. If someone is droppin' a duece. Try to vacate the premisses ASAP. Do your business and go. If you can't finish washing up before they join you at the sink .....NO EYE CONTACT.

7. It is acceptable for women to call men during the day from the throne if they are self-stimulating.

Did I miss anything??

2. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

2. Flush!! is a must. :mad:

3. OldManBernie

OldManBernie Old Fogey

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IzO1mCAVyMw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IzO1mCAVyMw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

NO farting when next to another man at the urinals. :D

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7353855">Family Guy - Tinkle Fairy</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=7353855&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br>

6. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Oh, man... I love the thread starter's name given the subject matter. :D

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Whatever...Besides in your office, where else can you let it rip...;)

I just want everyone to wash there hands...Is that too much to ask...Oh and don't forget to please please courtesy flush...

8. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Do not tap your foot under the stall next to you or wave your hand underneath the divider.

Also, as soon as your turd drops, flush! Do not let the wet turd smell linger, get rid of it ASAP.

Do not peak into the cracks of the stalls to see if you know the person pooping, and vice versa.

If you walk in and 3 seconds later your friend walks out of the stall, do not initiate a conversation about what just happened in the stall.

#8 bladeage, Nov 14, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  9. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

line starting outside is ridiculous. Unless your bathroom is the size of a New York kitchen.

10. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

ok, i saw the weirdest thing in our bathroom on Monday. so there's a guy here at work everyone already thinks is weird.

anyhow, there's two urinals in our bathroom but they're on separate walls. i'm in there by myself taking a piss. in walks the guy and he heads towards the other urinal. while pissing, i'm there for a good 15 seconds and notice i don't hear anyone pissing but me. it's kind of hard not to notice this when it's just the two of us.

i'm done, turn around to head to the sink, and i see him with his right hand visible on his left side so his forearm was on his stomach and his left hand was on his chin and head down, sort of giving you the idea that he was just there "thinking".

the first thing i thought about was that guy standing in the corner at the end of the Blair Witch Project. i have no idea how long he stood there. jsut washed my hands and left.

11. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

Do you really want another man behind you while you're handling your business?

12. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

My mother is a HR Manager at a landscaping company. The Mexican immigrant laborers like to throw used toilet paper in the trash can (and they often miss) instead of flushing it. They actually had to make signs telling them to flush their used TP.

13. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

We've got the opposite problem at work - we have signs on our stalls in the women's bathroom telling us "do not flush feminine hygiene products"

*vomit*

14. WildSweet&Cool

Rocketman95 will proclaim 'absurdity' in 5.....4.......3.......

15. bladeage

So you have to just let them float there? Until they dissolve?

16. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Please observe the 1-stall/urinal buffer between participants whenever possible.

The extra-large handicapped stall shall be deemed the deuce stall. Extra care should be taken not to pee in this stall, but to leave it available for those needing to sit for a spell.

Do not stand in front of the sink to dry your hands. Wash, rinse, grab towels, then step away. Others would like to wash up. Remember: there are 6-8 places to pee, but only two sinks.

17. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

No we have to throw them in little miniature trash cans in each stall.

18. bladeage

another rule.. DO NOT PISS ON THE TOILET SEAT! That is why the seat can be lifted, so you do not leave your yellow mess all over the place for the rest of to have to clean.

19. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Hotballa is going to be all over this thread.

Tell us hotballa, how should one claim ownership of a favorite commode?

:D

20. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

YAPT (yet another poo thread)