1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Basso.....would you still tap-o?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Landlord Landry, Jul 21, 2009.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

...which is why you are buying the governor's "This cost the state $2mm" lie?

2. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

Provide a quote. Otherwise you are just talking out of your ass because you are out of logic.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i understand what your doing here saying that people will back there party when they do something wrong and not vice versa. but why do this with palin she is a freakin idiot. just not much going on up there.

4. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

Because as long as the American public insists on developing their unwavering opinion based upon partisan rhetoric, instead of logic, we will continue to have an incompetent and wasteful government with people like Palin holding office. This has very little to do with Palin and your comment simply reinforces the inability for people to discuss these issues without their partisan bias taking precedent over rational thought.

Both on the left and the right.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Here you go bro:

6. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

I ask for a quote, by me, which reinforces the words you attributed to me:

"...which is why you are buying the governor's "This cost the state $2mm" lie?"

And I suggested that if you failed to do that then you must be talking out of your partisan ass.

Thanks for the quote bro?

Go Team!