1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Barry Warner

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by da1, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

LOL. From that article I just posted and during his hiatus from sports talk when no one would apparently hire his arrogant self :

Reflecting on the broadcasting career he left behind, he said: "I'd rather do roofing work in 100-degree heat than talk to some of the morons that call sports talk radio shows."

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Barry Warner is the only guy I dislike listening to even more than Craig Roberts and that is saying something. 610 hiring him was like bringing a heavy anchor on board a sinking ship that was taking on water.

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I mentioned my dislike for this guy in the John Lopez thread.

He couldn't even get the Texans record right not too long ago. Plus, it's his way of the highway. He thinks he knows it all but in reality is delusional and over the hill.

The only thing worse than listening to him talk about the Texans was when I heard him doing post game work for the Rockets. Of course, this was right after Wexler left.

Most of us could do a better job than this guy.