1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Barkley on Rockets: "I really want my paycut money back."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DJ, Jun 14, 2014.

1. conquistador#11

i find it interesting that barkley mentions wanting his money from lex like every season. you're not getting your money back.

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDi0Ce_Z5w

maybe not his assignment due to the hold, but his man by default, he should have attacked him harder and at least jumped for the tip. Spilled milk, whatever.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You're wrong. You missed drexler getting held.
    There was nothing Barkley could have done.

Anyone who blames Barkley for that play or series did not watch it when it happened.

4. Rx1991

Rx1991 Member

Hello Charles