1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Barkley "It's not fun watching the Rockets play.."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Apr 18, 2016.

Tags:
?

Fun to watch?

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    4.2%
  2. No

254 vote(s)
    95.8%
  1. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

at what point do our local "journalists" call harden out directly after a game? how is it that no body is coming up to him and saying "how do you explain your terrible defense?" he needs to be put on blast and prove that he actually gives a shi!t or worst case demonstrate that he really doesn't.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Someone needs to pull Chuck and his crew off James Harden.</p>&mdash; Jim Rome (@jimrome) <a href="https://twitter.com/jimrome/status/722276585168998400">April 19, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. WestendMassive

He's always late on the hot takes. The Rockets haven't been fun to watch since we got Howard.

We went from a plucky upstart, fast-paced team that everyone seemed to love to tune into on League Pass and turned into a team with no real identity that other fans seem to universally despise.

Not sure how the Rockets go about turning that around. Getting rid of Dwight would be a great first step.

I'll be interested to see if the team Dwight goes to in the offseason also attracts this level of vitriol.

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

When your GM goes to bat for you on social media defending your lack of D and citing excuses, it shows Harden has Mauri and this organization by the cojones

It starts at the top. You're Gm makes all kinds of excuses for you playing atrocious to no D and doesn't hold you accoutnable, obviously you'll think it's fine

5. Rocket_Man_2.0

**** it..I"m turning this rigged ass game off! Shame on the NBA! Shame!:mad:

6. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Someone needs to tell Jim to wake the F up...

7. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I wish there was a single quality about this team I liked.

Those two years before Harden, when you knew they wouldn't make the playoffs but you HAD to watch because they played hard, moved the ball, and wore their heart on their sleeve?

This team is the COMPLETE opposite of that.

8. pippsux

pippsux Member

What Chuck said

9. adammendoza4

adammendoza4 Member

Hardens defense is so frustrating

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chuck has some harsh words for the Rockets following the Game 2 loss. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/InsideTheNBA?src=hash">#InsideTheNBA</a> <a href="https://t.co/uez5rEUCIU">https://t.co/uez5rEUCIU</a></p>&mdash; NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBAonTNT/status/722298630594363392">April 19, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. Rocketeer4Life

Dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble dribble......... :grin:
    - Barkely

12. dream2franchise

Wasn't fun seeing our key championship role players shipped out so we could watch him back guys down for 22 seconds but we still cheered him on.

1 person likes this.
  13. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Without James Harden, I think Rockets is close to 76ers...

14. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Without Harden dribble, Nobody in Rockets can dribble... PATHETIC.

15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Still better than Turnover turnover turnover turnover turnover turnover

16. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Its not fun to watch Chuck's ugly azz flap his ignorant gums either!

17. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

We're not fun to watch, and this is a heavily flawed team starting from the owner to the gm to the coach to the starters all the way down to the bench.

This does NOT mean though that we are in a awful position. This off-season will be crucial to the future of the Rockets... if we screw this up then we will be awful for years to come.

18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

6 masochists detected.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

Getting KD is pretty much the only scenario that can immediately impact this team. This has been the true real prize for some time now once the rockets established themselves as a subpar .500 team.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I get Barkley's opinion. He hates Les and never fails to dump on the Rocks, given any excuse (and he had plenty tonight). I only vote in public polls, tinman, unless Clutch starts them. That means I won't vote. My opinion, though, is that this is the most miserable, disappointing, and bizarre season I've experienced in a long time.

Get on board the Public Poll Train!