1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ballstreams site for Baseball?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bobmarley, Apr 1, 2014.

1. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

So I ran across this site...

hdlivebaseball.com

I have looked all over the web trying to find out if this is legit. I even found the guy who built the website for whoever runs this site. Anyone think this is legit.

Ballstreams has giving me so much joy this basketball season and anyway I can rebel against Comcast I will.

or

Do you know of another site that offers HD baseball streams without using MLB.tv? Because I cannot watch the Astros using the service.

2. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

I've been looking into this too. The only thing I found was using mlb.tv with something that changes your location like "unblock us"

This is probably what I'll end up doing. I'll let you know how it works if it's something you want to do.

If anyone wants to split the cost for mlb.tv, I'd be down for that too :)

#2 RedNation, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  3. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Someone posted a good link to stream the game last night in the Astros game thread....

Can't remember the site, but it worked well. That is, until I realized DirecTV screwed up and televised the game on MLBTV.

+1 for DTV punking CSNHouston.

4. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

Fixed

5. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

hdlivebaseball is basically a scam. I just tried it and they just rip off other peoples stream. it's not like ballstreams that have their own streams

6. bobmarley

sorry bro.

Try strikeout.co

Their feeds aren't HD but sometimes you get a 720 or 480.

7. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

I do this for basketball and baseball. MLB.TV or NBATV plus a cheap VPN works just fine. As far as the service is concerned, I live in Atlanta so it's not blacked out. Houston playing Atlanta? Switch to the Kansas City VPN.

Of course, I watch more than just the Rockets or Astros so it's worth it. If you're just watching hometown games then it's probably more expensive than it's worth.

8. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

MLB.tv is the ****.

9. bobmarley

All I care to watch is the Stros. But until we have any more young talent brought up I am not paying that much to watch them. I have DirecTV, and this shouldn't be an issue in the first place.

10. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

This is how I felt the last couple of years. I miss watching baseball though, so I figured I'd go ahead and get it. It is very good, and I've been using my ps3 for it, so it's just like watching on TV where I can pause, rewind, etc.

Hopefully this csn thing is resolved sooner rather than later, but if it's not, it's good to know that there are solid alternatives.