1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bad Neighbors (pt 2)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Htown's2kFinest, Sep 9, 2011.

1. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

After you call the police start getting up earlier so you can get your tires fixed, wash the eggs or spray paint off your car, and be sure to keep some touch up paint handy for when they key your car. Maybe get the phone # of a good glass company for the early am rocks thru the windows.

If they are just making out or talking leave them alone as long as they are not parked in your driveway, or throwing trash in your yard. If they are blocking it I am sure they will move if you need to back out. If they don't then call the cops. You need to lighten up and get the stick out of your a$$. It is not hurting your house for them to be parked in front at night.

#21 No Chance, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  2. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

Steel or titanium teeth?:)

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

fify.

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

It all started when our protagonist, Teenager, woke up in a bush. It was the seventh time it had happened. Feeling abnormally frustrated, Teenager slapped a butterknife, thinking it would make him feel better (but as usual, it did not). Without warning, he realized that his beloved pictures was missing! Immediately he called his neighbor, Htown's2kFinest. Teenager had known Htown's2kFinest for (plus or minus) 16 years, the majority of which were sassy ones. Htown's2kFinest was unique. She was congenial though sometimes a little... dimwitted. Teenager called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.

Htown's2kFinest picked up to a very sad Teenager. Htown's2kFinest calmly assured him that most puppies shudder before mating, yet marmots usually charismatically turn red *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting Teenager. Why was Htown's2kFinest trying to distract Teenager? Because she had snuck out from Teenager's with the pictures only eight days prior. It was a sassy little pictures... how could she resist?

It didn't take long before Teenager got back to the subject at hand: his pictures. Htown's2kFinest turned red. Reluctantly, Htown's2kFinest invited him over, assuring him they'd find the pictures. Teenager grabbed his television and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, Htown's2kFinest realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the pictures and she had to do it aptly. She figured that if Teenager took the 5.0 Mustang, she had take at least seven minutes before Teenager would get there. But if he took the comment? Then Htown's2kFinest would be ridiculously screwed.

Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, Htown's2kFinest was interrupted by three selfish suck jokes that were lured by her pictures. Htown's2kFinest shuddered; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling frustrated, she carefully reached for her oven mitt and randomly stroked every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the vineyard, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief. That's when she heard the comment rolling up. It was Teenager.

----o0o----

As he pulled up, he felt a sense of urgency. He had had to make an unscheduled stop at Jim's House of Wings to pick up a 12-pack of salt shakers, so he knew he was running late. With a deft leap, Teenager was out of the comment and went explosively jaunting toward Htown's2kFinest's front door. Meanwhile inside, Htown's2kFinest was panicking. Not thinking, she tossed the pictures into a box of oven mitts and then slid the box behind her couch. Htown's2kFinest was displeased but at least the pictures was concealed. The doorbell rang.

'Come in,' Htown's2kFinest charismatically purred. With a hasty push, Teenager opened the door. 'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some abrasive zealot in a '63 Comet,' he lied. 'It's fine,' Htown's2kFinest assured him. Teenager took a seat proximate to where Htown's2kFinest had hidden the pictures. Htown's2kFinest sneezed trying unsuccessfully to hide her nervousness. 'Uhh, can I get you anything?' she blurted. But Teenager was distracted. Subsequently, Htown's2kFinest noticed a pestering look on Teenager's face. Teenager slowly opened his mouth to speak.

'...What's that smell?'

Htown's2kFinest felt a stabbing pain in her leg when Teenager asked this. In a moment of disbelief, she realized that she had hidden the pictures right by her oscillating fan. 'Wh-what? I don't smell anything..!' A lie. A oafish look started to form on Teenager's face. He turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's pencils from when she used to have pet beavers. She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. Teenager nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before Htown's2kFinest could react, Teenager recklessly lunged toward the box and opened it. The pictures was plainly in view.

Teenager stared at Htown's2kFinest for what what must've been ten minutes. Out of nowhere, Htown's2kFinest groped earnestly in Teenager's direction, clearly desperate. Teenager grabbed the pictures and bolted for the door. It was locked. Htown's2kFinest let out a flamboyant chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, Teenager,' she rebuked. Htown's2kFinest always had been a little abrasive, so Teenager knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Htown's2kFinest did something crazy, like... start chucking staplers at her or something. Subsequently, he gripped his pictures tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.

Htown's2kFinest looked on, blankly. 'What the hell? That seemed excessive. The other door was open, you know.' Silence from Teenager. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame ten days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly she felt a tinge of concern for Teenager. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. Htown's2kFinest walked over to the window and looked down. Teenager was gone.

----o0o----

Just yonder, Teenager was struggling to make his way through the thicket behind Htown's2kFinest's place. Teenager had severely hurt his abdomen during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength. Another pack of feral suck jokes suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the pictures. One by one they latched on to Teenager. Already weakened from his injury, Teenager yielded to the furry onslaught and collapsed. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of suck jokes running off with his pictures.

About three hours later, Teenager awoke, his abdomen throbbing. It was dark and Teenager did not know where he was. Deep in the muddy desert, Teenager was extraordinarily lost. Without warning, he remembered that his pictures was taken by the suck jokes. But at that point, he was just thankful for his life. That's when, to his horror, a enlarged suck joke emerged from the vineyard. It was the alpha suck joke. Teenager opened his mouth to scream but was cut short when the suck joke sunk its teeth into Teenager's arm. With a faint groan, the life escaped from Teenager's lungs, but not before he realized that he was a failure.

Less than two miles away, Htown's2kFinest was entombed by anguish over the loss of the pictures. 'MY PRECIOUS!!' she cried, as she reached for a sharpened spoon. With a skillful thrust, she buried it deeply into her neck. As the room began to fade to black, she thought about Teenager... wishing she had found the courage to tell him that she loved him. But she would die alone that day. All that remained was the pictures that had turned them against each other, ultimately causing their demise. And as the dew on melancholy sappling branches began to reflect the dawn's reddish glare, all that could be heard was the chilling cry of distant suck jokes, desecrating all things sacred to virtuous men, and perpetuating an evil that would reign for centuries to come. Our heroes would've lived unhappily ever after, but they were too busy being dead. So, no one lived forever after, the end. :'(

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

If they're blocking your driveway, that's not cool. Otherwise, what's the big deal?

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

it's hard to explain, but it would bother me too. it bothers me when neighbors have people over and they park in front of my house while there's no one parked in front of the house they are visiting.

are you sure it's not your friends parking in front of your house, Htown's2kFinest? ;)

7. Htown's2kFinest

Are you stupid are just that ignorant? Standing in someone's driveway or lawn is technically their home cause it's apart of THEIR property. Let alone the noise and them blocking the driveway. Some people have to get some ****ing sleep every now and then. But you might not worry about sleeping much at night cause you probably have nothing to do anyway and is the one with no life. I don't give a damn what they do even if they are ****ing on top of their car as long as they do it at their "home" and not interfering with me. And LMAO if you actually think I'm OMR, posing; you have some big insecurities. But just keep making yourself out to be an ass.

8. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I would have come outside and sat in a chair in my driveway , just staring.... The girl would have thought I was creepy and begged him to move... Problem solved!!!!!....

9. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Honestly if he blocking your driveway, then he's showin no respect and doing it intentionally.... So I wouldnt have even have been "fair" and "nice" to them from the beginning....You've pretty much lost that battle with that approach.... Like you stated, talking to the parents probably wont change anything, so go ahead and call the cops... If that causes more problems, then *Handle Yo Bizness*... I'll read the update on the news later....

1 person likes this.
  10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Agreed, especially if they are blocking my driveway. When our neighbor's kid was in high school, he or his buddies would park in front of our house and leave the space in front of their house open. Generally, I let it slide. Once they partially (perhaps a foot or two) blocked my driveway. At that point I went over there and firmly, but politely, told them the next time that even one inch of my driveway was blocked, a tow truck would be my first call. Since that time, the only time they have parked in front of my house was when it was necessary.

To the OP - I'd leave it alone and see if it happens again. Perhaps your talk worked. My next step would be the parents (unless I would be uncomfortable with that), then the police. Unfortunately you have to live next to them for the foreseeable future.

1 person likes this.
  11. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Sort of strikes me as kind of a territorial/caveman type of thing.

12. codell

codell Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I guess it wouldn't bother me unless they were doing it for extended periods of time during high traffic when it would be inconvenient for me and my guests, i.e. 4-8pm.

If they were doing it during off hours, it wouldn't bother me.

Unless they started leaving garbage, or loitering on my lawn (lol), then I'd get all uppity about it. I suppose until they give you a reason to worry, try not to let it bug you.

1 person likes this.
  14. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Ah, so they are minorities. Say no more.

2 people like this.
  15. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I wouldn't want people parking in front of or hanging out around my house either. It's my house, go hang out at and park at yours. To most of you, I guess that makes me an *******. Being an ******* also allows me the luxury of not caring that you think I'm an *******.

1 person likes this.
  16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

"I'm not touching you, I'm not toughing you"

Seriously, give me a call, I'll come beat their asses.

1 person likes this.
  17. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Obviously they're stealing your wifi and downloading illegal music/movies.

18. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i agree. i understand that the street is public property but it would irk me to no end having neighbors kids park their car in front of my house every weekend when they've got a spot of their own.

19. Htown's2kFinest

Yeah should've just avoided talking and just called the po poes first. I usually stay await from confrontations when I can. But I feel like*handling my bizness* if **** keeps going on. Especially when he was being a b!tch and acting like he gonna do something when I just asked politely. What if he's really stupid, comes at me or does some shady stuff if I'm not around? I ain't afraid to hold my own against him, but I don't go to jail he if comes at me and I beat his ass in 'defense' right :grin:? Tho he does seems like a punk that would start stuff but then get one of his boys to sucker punch you. Never cared for a-holes like these.

20. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Want to setup a nice trap?

Got a spare laptop around that you really don't care for? Download this program called Prey.
    www.preyproject.com

This software enables you to track your laptop/desktop in case someone steals it. To the point where it will pick up the geo-location, all available wifi networks around, take a screenshot of what the person is doing, anddd take a picture of the person who is using it if you have a webcam on the laptop.

You can send commands to the PC, make it unusable, hide your Outlook or Thunderbird. Etc

The program has no icon or anything once it installs, and you can hide the program files for that specific program. (You said they are "thugs" so chances are they don't know anything decent about computer besides download torrents)

So put this laptop in extrem plain view out of your car like what happened last time.
    This time, you will catch the pricks, have proof of it all, and you will have the last laugh.