1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

bacon chocolate cookies!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by yuantian, May 29, 2008.

1. yuantian

yuantian Member

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

They just found the limit to adding bacon in food.

Seems like an excuse to make the cookie even more ridiculously sweet in order to counter the saltiness of the bacon.

Blog writer sounds like she's pregnant.

3. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Anyone who knows me knows my love for bacon. I want to try some.

Also, just wanna add that I made some Bacon wrapped-pork chops stuffed with mozzarella. Delicious and heavenly.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost Member
    Supporting Member

I want some chocolate chip cookies now :(

5. TheMountainTop

HAHAHAHA

Yeah she does sound like shes pregnant.

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

I would try it...I love chocolate and bacon, so why the hell not...Uh, will they have free samples at Sam's Club this weekend...

7. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

Bacon? Goood
    Chocolate? Goood
    Cookie? Goood

8. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Member

Another good dessert recipe that I was told of and made is brownies made with black beans.

Instead of eggs and oil, you puree a can of undrained black beans and mix that in with the brownie powder (Giradelli double chocolate). They have a lot less fat and way more fiber so they're more filling. You can't taste the beans. At all. And they're so chewy. I was shocked.

Do try.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

[​IMG]

Eff it. I am in your WORK... makin' LOLCATz all day. :D

10. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Member

That's a weight watchers trick.. they have the same thing with brownies... but word of caution... don't over eat them unless you really like your bathroom. They do have beans in them after all.

11. yuantian

yuantian Member

i had a chocolate cookie in the morning and then some bacon later. not at same time though. :D

12. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

Another one is adding only pure pumpkin to the brownie mix. It's ok, but I can taste the pumpkin, and I'm not too much a fan...

Also adding diet coke to chocolate cake mix or diet sprite to white cake mix. All you add is the soda, just one can, and they turn out awesome.

13. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Member

Good ideers. I've done the sprite and white cake one, but you absolutely cannot leave out the berries. Unless you want to be the cobblers son with no cobbler.

Hayesfan- I'm guessing you have a family member in WW? How many dudes do weight watchers? Every time I talk to my mom about food or recipes, she talks about everything in terms of points. I'd feel a little too faaabulous doing that. I'd feel more comfortable quantifying food in terms of love handles.

14. BigSherv

BigSherv Member

poke wrapped in poke... man dats jus loco.

15. BigSherv

BigSherv Member

I have made these and they are not that good. :rolleyes:

If you want low fat brownies go to kroger and buy the box called "No Pudge" brownies. You add yogurt to the mix and bake. Really simple. Really good. :p

16. swilkins

swilkins Member

I'll pass.

Give me 2 slices of bacon with a fresh tomato slice and I'm a happy clutchfan.

17. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

That's funny. I do WW on and off and I do think of everything in terms of points. :)

I get 23 points a day, it's definitely enough food if I choose you know, fruits, veggies, yada yada. It's hard to go out to eat and count points though. I've never had the "Aussie Fries" at Outback Steakhouse but they're 74 points. For an appetizer! Blows my mind.