1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Back to the scene of the crime

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joeson332, Nov 7, 2015.

1. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard
    Supporting Member

Aye. Assuming this is a record vote...

2. alethios

alethios Member

There was also his exposing Mavs defensive woes with many alley-oops to Howard. That was a thing of beauty as well.

3. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Smith would be huge for us right now... Terrence is going to be back soon, and D-Mo hopefully not far behind, but for this time where D-Mo isn't back he'd have played heavy minutes, and for this time without either, he'd have been huge!

4. SWTsig

SWTsig Member

ya i'd love to have smith filling in right now at the 4/5... even when jones and dmo get back it's pretty hard to imagine them staying 100% for the remainder of the season and smith gave us a lot of flexibility, particularly on nights when howard is resting.

we made him a stronger offer than the clips but he went w the place he thought would give him the surest role - no fault on either side just wish he would've given us stronger consideration.

5. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Member

Yeah the difference was that Morey was straight with him whereas Rivers straight lied to him. He's a sweet talker that's for sure but he's always been a politician first and foremost. A Rick Smith type, putting his skin (and his son's skin) before the performance of the team.

6. tmacman

tmacman Member

And I was there to witness it all. Man I miss Smoove

7. Houston22

Houston22 Member

8. Lunareste

Lunareste Member

unforgettable performance.

Rockets fans are gonna remember that game for a century.

9. i3artow i3aller

10. dragician

dragician Member

sweeter than the tmac's 13 pts run.

11. joeson332

joeson332 Member

YES>!!