1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

b**** at the store cuts in line than accusesmme of cutting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tmac2k8, Feb 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. cardpire

cardpire Member

You be careful too...I've heard stories of those green bars stretching so far across the screen that they done broke through the monitor!

In other words...quit being so funny and awesome!!!

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

This back and forth gonna go on a while?

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Nah, got a call in 5 and I have to pee, but some ******* cut in front of me at the urinal cause I whipped my junk out at the sink on accident. There were other people there so I just assumed that would be where I would relieve myself.

2 people like this.
  4. likestohypeguy

A good strategy, in case this is really a problem for anyone, is to just ask. Hey am i gonna lose my spot if I grab something from the snack rack real quick? Lololol? Or, even ask if they'll hold your spot for you, and they generally will. Even to go to the bathroom.

Also, when you have one or two items, and the lady in front of you has a basket full of stuff, just act like you don't see it. You're just looking at the kardashians & that fat guy who OD'd. They'll usually offer to let you go ahead. People like doing you favors. They don't like being pwnd without permission, surprised, you presuming your rights over them etc.

5. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Lol nice of you to cast aspersions as to my character. Yep, I am a prick since you've said so.

Sorry chief but no, I just use common sense and I also don't get my panties in a twist just because I held the door open for someone and they don't let me cut ahead of them in line after I realize I lined up at an incorrect location in a certain store. Sheesh!

The common courtesy would've been for him to say "Thank you" to you after you kept the door open for him(I hope he was courteous enough to say that). Other than that, because YOU FIGURE he knew what you mistakenly did and that you should be ahead of him in line doesn't mean the common courtesy would be to offer you that spot. He didn't cut ahead of you in line, you made a mistake and lined up incorrectly. If HE decided to be magnanimous enough and let you cut in front of him then yayyy that would've been lovely. He didn't, get over it. It shouldn't be a major slight. You still sound peeved about that and I think that's unfortunate.

1 person likes this.
  6. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Ok, back to the topic of this lady, she is the kind of person that cheats on her taxes, steals a cheap pair of earings from walmart and has tried to make it through life using short cuts. Pretty much a low life human being.

For the one who said I was out of line because I was 2 steps to the right, there are shelves on both sides of the line. The purpose of putting shelves there and stocking them is so people can look while they are waiting in line. This isn't like I stood on the end of a grocery line where it backs up near the freezer aisle and I decided to wonder off into the next check out aisel to look at their magazines, the stuff I was looking at was within arms length of where I was standing but I decided to step a little bit so I wasn't reaching out for the stuff.

This lady, low life and one day she will pick a battle with the wrong person who will have nothing to do but fight over a petty little issue. My gripe isn't that I lost one place in line but that this poor excuse for a person knew she was trying to get in front of me and then accuses me of trying to cut.

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I don't think I've ever seen a Subway where the cashier was the front of the line. Also, the newer ones should have signs "line starts here" hanging from the ceiling.

8. cardpire

cardpire Member

Thank you. I hadn't either. The old cagey pro coming up from the rear capitalized on my hiccup real quick though.

As far as signs hanging from the ceiling, I wasn't looking for signs. I saw a line where they usually are, stood behind it, realized my mistake after maybe 3 seconds, and the guy had already blown by me like steph curry with harden on him.

9. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Vanity, you made me think about something. It might turn into a minor rant. As a single woman, sometimes, I sort of dislike the women with the "mommy" mentality, especially the younger ones. Just because you opened your legs or failed to invest in less BC than me. Doesn't give you the right to have every thing you want, because you've spawned a few kids. What makes you think that since you have children you should be given special priviledges, because you cannot stop having kids. You get any kind of citizenship awards or too many benefits on that merit, alone, unless you are truly disabled. The thing that kills me, the ones are usually gripe the most aren't the ones who may and usually do not need it unless desperation has set in. When I see you in store, you have more than 4 kids and are under 27-30, and being obese. Whenever politicians (typically on the right) want to reduce social benefits, they point that type of person to why the public shouldn't fund such a cause for totally embarrassing people.
    You cannot argue against those type of politicians or people, even though they do not have the best intentions in the least bit. I can understand a rough day, rough patch, but to continually to get to the first of line or reap most of benefits is simply one exhibiting the madness of greedy cow disease.

10. likestohypeguy

What's your position on parking in kroger's stork sign parking places? I bet you're one of the one's they complain about on babycenter.com etc.

I love how she was "extremely verbal" with him, & felt the need to explain she was wearing three jackets lol:

So the grocery store around the corner from where i live have two 'expectant mother' parking spots (labeled with a sign and stork painted on the ground) and i've never actually been able to park there... theres always cars in them. Well the other day I was leaving the store and a man flew in and parked there - clearly not pregnant or handicapped; i was extremely verbal with him about it... well today i went grocery shopping and as usual there were cars in the slots and neither were handicapped; I was lucky enough to get a slot close to the front today - however, when i was leaving the store a man was getting into his car - alone - in the stork spot so i say to him "Sir, i just want to point out that that is a pregnant woman parking spot; and your clearly not pregnant nor a woman" his response "well sorry being fat doesn't justify you parking here either" i was so pissed i didn't even bring it up to my husband. I'm not fat i have a basketball under my shirt! sorry its michigan and its freezing outside and at the time was snowing/sleeting and i was bundled up in 3 jackets... but seriously!

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I've done some stupid line things, like not knowing where the end is or cutting in front of people since I didn't know the "official line".

When I realize it, because people generally are 80% quiet about it, I ask them if there was a line and eat my mistake by going where it really begins.

Simple thing right?

No latent grudges with the people who got ahead of me even though I was there first, or pulling out my razor blade and cutting up the faces of the racist/sexist fools wetting their panties over a simple line.

Saves me time burying the bodies too.

::spit::

12. BabyClutch

BabyClutch Contributing Member

Same thing happened to me in line for some chicken tenders at the Toyota Center! I ended up in the slowestttt line & the 3rd quarter had already started. When it was my time to be up, I knew that I had been in line way longer than anyone in any of the other lines at this stand, besides the person in front of me of course about to leave.

While he was finishing up, I stepped to the right by ONE step to get a better look at the menu. The guy behind me took this opportunity to step up as if he were next & the cashier, not noticing this, addressed him next. I actually thought he was addressing me (I'm next of course) & the guy behind me, who KNEW I had been in front of him THE WHOLE TIME starts to act like "the better person" by "letting me" go ahead. I ignored it & started the order. Then the guy behind me continued to repeat "yeah, its ok. no problem. whatever" for like the next 3 minutes. I finally snapped, looked him straight in the eye & said "I have been here! You know I have :mad:" He then goes "Oh." & then shut up. I don't know why it made me so upset.

It would have been one thing if he actually thought I might have cut somehow (even though we had been in line together for at least 15min) & then forgave it, but to pretend to & then keep saying stuff like that. I've always been too nice when people decide to act like jerks. I was proud for speaking up to this guy :grin: I was in high school jaja

13. BabyClutch

BabyClutch Contributing Member

This can also be a cultural thing. Was she American? In India, people leave no room between each other in line, because if you do, you're basically asking someone to come in between & cut. It's weird. But these same people who would cut like that, wouldn't call you out for taking back your spot. It's all quiet & sneaky. ;)

14. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

What if the person in front is all stinky? Like I would need a buffer.

15. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

16. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

It's not as bad as the failed comedian trying to make a name for himself on Clutchfans.

17. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

LOL!!!!

18. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

did she look good?

19. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Funny

20. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan