1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

b**** at the store cuts in line than accusesmme of cutting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tmac2k8, Feb 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I almost got in a fight with an older guy last year that tried to cut in front of everyone at a Halloween shop. There are lots of stupid people, in all ages, genders, and colors.

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

It's always hilarious at the grocery store when they open a new checkout lane and say "I can take the next person" and there's a mad rush from the back of the line. You're not the next person *****.

3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I hate it when people are in the line and then their friend/acquaintance joins them thinking they can cut in front of other people. I was at Ikea once and this middle-aged lady joined her friend, cutting in front of me and 4 other people. Only 2 registers were going at the time and it was super slow. She acted as if the people behind her didn't exist and wouldn't even look at us.

A few minutes pass, we move a couple spots, and her friend is next, she's 2nd, I'm 3rd. Then another clerk opens up the register next to us and I dash to it. Served her right for cutting in front of everyone. She and her friend had cart fulls of items, when I only had 2 things in my arms so I could easily move to the next line. I finish checking out and her friend is just starting to put the items on the conveyor belt. Sucker.

Another time at Family Dollar, I stopped in to buy one roll of wrapping paper. I was maybe 4th in line and there was a huge line backed up. This super nice lady ahead of me told me to cut in front of her because I only had one item. I told her no and that I would wait my turn.

People that cut in line are rude and inconsiderate of others.

4. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

LOL WTF? That chick is strong as heck! Damn!:eek:

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I don't really care if someone cuts in line. I just figure they are probably more in a rush than me and I just go back to reading on my phone.

The funniest instance of cutting was at Walmart a couple of years ago. I was getting a price adjustment since I was originally charged the wrong price. This guy suddenly runs in with some used cans of motor oil. Just cuts in line and goes straight to the counter. When the next guy in line calls him out on it, the guy who cut in line goes "what are you going to do about it?" and also "be a man."

I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever to say. The rest of the people in the line just mumbled and ended up waiting our turn.

I don't let small things like that ruin my day.

6. ferrari77

Uh dude, YOU got in the wrong side of the line. How the heck is it the guys responsibility to tell you where the right side of the line is or to move back so you can get ahead of him in line when you finally figured out where the line began??? That doesn't make him tactless or classless. He didn't cut ahead of you in line since you weren't even in line.

7. ferrari77

For the OP

You were both wrong.

1. YOU should've told her, "Hey i'm still in line, I'm just going to move to the side to look at these things for sale while I wait".

2. SHE should have been nice enough to let you back in line with no fuss because she could see you weren't leaving the line, you didn't go back to pick up more items outside of the line to buy. You moved to the side. She was just classless.

Blame goes to both of you but mostly on her.

8. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

:eek: She threw a table and then caught a chair thrown at her with one hand.

9. cardpire

cardpire Member

It's common courtesy (at least a courtesy that I would have extended 10 times out of 10). He knew what I mistakenly did, and he knew I should have been in front of him in line. There was a length of about 5 feet involved and a timespan of roughly 5-8 seconds. Common courtesy is to offer that spot. And that was all after I (courteously) kept the door open for the prick on the way in.

Sounds like you're one of them though. Sorry.

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It probably never occurred to him that someone would get confused by the layout of a Subway.

1 person likes this.
  11. Nero

Nero Member

LOL I could watch this all day.. that woman is a Warrior Beast!

Berserker Rage She-Hulk Power, ACTIVATE!

12. moose

moose Member

Reminds me of the time I went to Trail of Lights in Austin. Apparently there was an unofficial "line". Dumbass moms yelling at me, I wanted to b**** slap her but I kept my cool. The cops were right there and didn't give a crap about her complaining. I had few people back me up, but damn talk about a vibe killer.

13. cardpire

cardpire Member

He knew what happened, but, cute.

There were people lined up the same way on both sides of the buffet.

And I can only envision 3 subways that i've been inside of, and the other 2 go the opposite way.

14. dback816

dback816 Member

Is it predictable how this thread turned out ?

Does the OP feel more manly and confident now ?

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

"If this guy is confused by the layout of a Subway, I better take any chance to get ahead of him in line if I want to eat my foot-long before breakfast!"

When the other people realized their mistakes, did you let them in line in front of you since they were there before you?

16. cardpire

cardpire Member

Boy, you really are desperate for rep, aint ya? Hakeem is next up, right? You'll get there buddy. No need to force it. Want me to shoot you a quick one now?

They weren't making mistakes. They were lined up to check out because the employees are slow morons whose inefficiency led to a backlog of customers at the checkout line.

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'm deeply sorry that I've touched on a wound that has obviously not yet healed. My advice would be when entering strange new Subways is to either look for the big sign they put up that says "Order Here" or getting in line opposite of where the cash register is. We wish you luck during your next encounter with a sandwich artist.

18. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

its no big deal. trolls be trolls

19. cardpire

cardpire Member

REPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU EARNED IT!!!!

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Don't be upset because you got confused in a Subway. It happens to the best of us. I'd avoid Jimmy John's if I were you. I've heard stories of people walking in to that place and never being heard from again.