1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

b**** at the store cuts in line than accusesmme of cutting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tmac2k8, Feb 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Dei

Dei Member

These people normally have issues that's why they're irritable. I've been in these situations before where somebody wanted to get one on me based on loose rules. They'll fight you to the death for it. Just give them what they want if it's something petty. It's not worth the hassle.

2. meh

meh Contributing Member

I've stopped giving a damn about waiting in line ever since smart phone. I always have reading materials, podcasts, internet to keep my occupied.

But if this was 10 years ago? I'd have been pissed but ultimately not make a big deal out of it. Now, I don't care.

3. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

you seem like an a$$hole and I don't like you. b!ch

4. Relentless

Relentless Member

Little extra cheese on the taco?

1 person likes this.
  5. VanityHalfBlack

It's called, "The Mom Mentality." Every damn store I go to, these moms act as if they own the whole aisle, the whole shelf and the whole check-out lanes. b****, you dont own ****!!!!!! You just like everybody else up in here, you are entitled to ****. Maybe, just maybe if you didn't get knocked up and have kids, you wouldn't be wasting your time in shopping stores acting like a complete b****.

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Two steps to the right actually is not still in line.

sounds like you decided to do some more shopping

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

nah it all depends on your autism level about what's in line and what isn't

two steps for me is not out of line

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

fancy that coming from someone who always stands far to the right.

2 people like this.
  9. TexasStake

TexasStake Member

But if hes cutting in line infront of her then he would technically be cutting infront of everyone else....

[​IMG]

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Did you buy the coffee?

11. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Then say, "Clean up on register #1".....:eek:

You actually did the right thing, arguing with this woman over one spot in line is will only make both of you look foolish. There is a time to stand up for yourself and get your Hulk on, this wasn't it!

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I'm not sure why stores don't hire employees to monitor each line for this exact situation.

1 person likes this.
  13. cardpire

cardpire Member

He didn't say he gave a damn about waiting in line. He was annoyed by a brainless woman getting over.

Yesterday, I walked into a Subway (sandwiches) that I've never been into before. The line starts closest to the entrance at the one that I frequent, and the cashier is on the opposite end. There were people bunched closest to the entrance at this one too, so I stood behind them.

A guy who walked in a few steps after me (who i gave the door a shove to keep open for him) saw me get in the wrong side of the line, and walked right past to the correct side. When I realized it was the wrong side like 8 seconds later (even added an audible "whoops") and filed in behind him, he stayed there.

People have no tact or class. I have learned to suck it up and not try and teach idiot strangers how to be proper human beings. They are never going to learn.

14. Toast

Toast Member

I probably would have made a snarky comment about whatever it is she decided to purchase, and if she really needs it that badly, by all means, advance to the front of the line.

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I usually lose my **** in that situation. Then when someone comes in to arbitrate I win because I'm one handsome, polished ass son of a b**** and anyone who cuts in line looks like trash and has a police record.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I hate to break this news to you, but the only reason you exist is because you were pushed out of a woman that your dad made sweet love to. Chances are good that she spent some time in stores shopping after she got knocked up.

I bet some punk that thought too much of himself called her some sour names as well.

17. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Woulda been like:

[​IMG]

May I ask what store this occurred at?

If your answer's Wal-Mart than it all makes sense.

1 person likes this.
  18. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

were you in line right behind the person in front of you and then decided to look at coffee next to you?

if you weren't all the way up in line and decided to stop and look at coffee then it is a tossup. I pass people all the time in those lines when they are looking at socks 30 feet from the end of the line. If that is the case then you are still shopping and not "in line"

You probably did the right thing though. If I felt like she cut and then calls me out I would be seeing red. When people act entitled, like their time is more valuable than mine, it flips the irrational a-hole switch in my head.

19. BonziWellsGOAT

Woulda been compelled to do something drastic......

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. VanityHalfBlack

I grew up in the farm, so we had fresh food always. No need to go to a supermarket.