1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AVG Free is no more ...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ico4498, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

It's because he is full of ****.

2. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Whatever. I want free stuff.

3. Summer Song Giver

Did someone say free?

/doesn't need it
    //just helping those of you who said you could use it

4. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Nice offer, but I don't like the request. People on these boards are usually friendly enough to do w/out trivial things like this. But I'll play anyways...here's another worthless post just to make you happy. ;)

5. underoverup

underoverup Member

hey yan_yao post the link you jackass. :eek:

6. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

begging aint my thang ...keep it.

thanks anyway!

7. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Shortly after World War II, a corporation by the name of X began experimental studies on the animals of Africa and discovered a way to convert a normal human being in to a lion and or other creatures that were brought back by various raids on places like Kenya. Now some 50 years later, the same corporation has converted two men in to lion's. Corp. X hopes to find out any way to breed half human/lion mix's to substitute for loss of manpower in wars and peace battles.

8. Outlier

Outlier Member

Of course they're not obvious. But how does it harm me if it isn't obvious? I mean it doesn't slow my computer down or anything. It hasn't broken down. There's no harm done.

9. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Since I'm in school, I get McAfee VirusScan for free. And Yan_Yao, I'm pretty sure it would be illegal for you to post the link. Since Kaspersky only sold the OEM license to whoever you works for, you can't hand that out to other people. It's the same thing with us, students can download the McAfee software for free on school's website, but you can't give it to other people.

That being said, students here does that all the time anyway. Thanks to me, now my whole family can enjoy life subscription of VirusScan, and bunch other softwares :p

And like the other poster said, if you paid attention, you can find Norton free after rebate every year.

10. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I use the AVG, and I dont have any important thing to say, just to increase the post number to those who want the link :)

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The show begins when this baby hits five pages....

Because when you don't suspect it, all your information can go poof.

Or worse yet, someone could hijack your computer and use it to host kiddy p*rn, attack websites or use your address list to spread the virus/worm in your name.

13. Yan_Yao

Yan_Yao Member

It is something called a partnership, well in this case, Kaspersky have have partnership agreedment with one huge azz company, usually, you have to pay for it, but not anymore, what they did is use another name, but the software itself remains the same, everything is Kas except the name, and what's good about it is that they're free forever unless they decide to change their mind.

14. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Sad sad man. First you ask for people to request it, now you ask for five pages, whats next? I hope the program is real and not a bootleg copy.

15. Yan_Yao

Yan_Yao Member

Why would I want other people bash me or even get into legal trouble? NO WAY. AGAIN, IT'S 100% LEGAL AND FREE.

THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M DOING THAT IS I WANT MORE PEOPLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT GIFT/FIND, THAT'S WHY I WON'T RELEASE THE LINK UNTIL BLALA.....

OH WELL, HELP WITH 2 MORE POST ALREADY TONIGHT.

16. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Correct, and by law, only this "huge azz" company and it's employees has the right to use this software. And by passing it on to unauthorized user, you violated the copyright act.

I'm not saying that I'm against you post the download link, I just want you to be informed before you do so.

17. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Symantec AntiVirus - Seems to work very well. :)

18. intermill

intermill Contributing Member

19. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

you need to stop ****ing round with all the clowns and the wangstas
    good girls gotta get down with the gangstas

20. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

What a butthole!! Don't want your virus laden file anyway.
    So you think we're stupid enough to infect our computers with your virus?