1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Avenged Break-Up/Caught-in-Action Stories

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TdashDUB, Jul 24, 2012.

1. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

I can't help it.
    It's like my fingers touch keyboard then suddenly I black out and when I come to... I have a novella in front of me.

[​IMG]

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Ok, CF brothers and sisters. I would never lie to you about these, so believe me, they all happened. Understand that this was 3 girlfriends back-to-back. All true stories- names have been changed.

Girlfriend #1- dated her for 5 weeks. Intense, sex every day. I have to take a trip to NY for, get this, 3 days. Come back to IAH, she's not there to pick me up. Finally arrives 3 hours later. She breaks it off a week later. Find out from one of her friends several weeks later that the reason she was late was that she got back together with her ex-boyfriend and was screwing him right about the time she should have been picking me up.

Girlfriend #2- dated for 1.5 years. We're at a party, she and one of my best friends go to make a beer run, come back 1 hour later. Excuse was that she had to stop and help an accident victim (she was an EMT). Find out 2 years later (we had been broken up for a year by this time) in a drunken get-together that my friend and her made out, among other things, in the car. Caught her yelling at him in the parking lot for telling me- she never would have.

Girlfriend #3- well, sort of a girlfriend. She's married. They have an open relationship. Asks her husband permission to sleep with me. I emphatically say no. The husband approaches me and tells me it's OK, he's sleeping with another woman on the side. i tell him absolutely not. After a few drinks, I wind up sleeping with her anyway. The very next day, she has another date- with a woman. Says she wants to try it out. Within a few weeks, she leaves her husband, moves in with the woman, and tells me that I'm the last guy she'll ever sleep with.

Now, I happen to know what happened to 2 of them down the road:

#1- she got married, then divorced. Still searching for a husband, she's now in her 40s. Not a happy person.

#2- got herpes from one of the next guys she slept with after me. Scarred for life.

#3- heard rumours that she's still living with the woman.

Here's how I got back at the first two: I met a beautiful woman, married her, and have been married for 14 years.

#1 and #2 tried to get back together with me at different times while I was engaged. Told them that I'll always treasure their friendship.

And then laughed hysterically when I got home.

3. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Sigh. It took me a really long time to get over the situation. I just couldn't understand why I was blind to the whole thing and I'm a smart gal. My gut was practically screaming at me every day but I don't know why I was in such denial. I REALLY liked him. I guess I was trying to move on from my previous relationship. I've pretty much repressed almost everything so I really don't want to bring the exact memories back by trying to remember.

Here's the abridged version.

-Coming off a breakup and met this casanova who picked up on my vulnerability
    -Started dating him and he was constantly sweeping me off my feet. We had great chemistry.
    -After a month, i started to get the gut feelings that something was wrong but I ignored them. I was picking up on weird things like a broken phone, borrowed phone from mom, disappearing for hours then getting in touch with me at the end of the day and so on.
    -He started getting really jealous and possessive of me. We fought bad.
    -Kept claiming that he didn't have money because he was supporting his parents and sister who was living with him. Before that, he was spending $$ on our dates and etc. So I picked up tab on dates and such.
    -Early in the dating stage, one of his exes tried to get in touch with me by sending me an IM. I pretty much blew her off because he told me about her and how crazy she was. She was trying to warn me that he is NOT what he seems to be and that she was still dating him or something like that.
    -After 3 months of dating, I would ask him if we were exclusive. He kept dodging the question so I told him that I was going to date other guys. Oh boy, he threatened me then broke down crying that he couldn't stand the idea of me dating other guys. Then I started to think OK this guy is mental and I need to get out. For some reason, he was like a magnet. I could not get away from him.
    -One weekend, when we were supposed to meet up. He called me and told me that his sister was missing and they were trying to get hold of her. So I waited and waited. I knew something was up. I decided to call her. I had her number. She answered and I told her that they were looking for her. She was like Huh, I'm in the parking lot of the apt. So I asked him and he was like oh she just came home.
    -FINALLY that fateful weekend! I saw a gym membership application on his desk and the name was not his. I asked him about it. He said it was an application that his friend gave him. Something about the application made my hair to stand up. I secretly wrote the address down. The whole time, he had his "mom"'s phone because his phone was still broken. I realized that it was really his phone after all. They had the same type of phone. Later that night, when he was asleep. I tried to look for his phone which was hidden on his drawer but it was locked. Next morning, he told me he had to go because his mom was really sick and was in hospital. I knew it was a lie. I decided that I needed to catch him in a lie so I would finally leave him. I looked the address from the gym membership application up on Harris County tax website to see who owned the house. The last name was his ex's last name. I left and drove to the house. Guess what! His car was there. I was so upset and relieved so that I could finally be like IM OUT OF HERE. I went to the house and knocked because I wanted to see his reaction. Her sister answered and I told her I was looking for him. He came out and he was ****TING in his pants. I told him FK YOU. I didn't want to cause any drama at their house so I left. He WENT after me. BEGGING me to stay.
    -It turns out that he was with her the whole time he was with me. lol. I talked to his ex girlfriend. She was telling me that they WERE broken up when we got together but they got back together like 1 month after (thats when weird things started happening)
    -He was stalking me for like a month! He would show up at my job and my house. Oh he paid me almost 1k to "pay" me back for my expenses that I spent on him. I never spent that much.

I never saw him again after that weekend. It has been maybe 5 years. I am bound to run into him again one day, though. Hopefully, I won't want to punch him in the balls. LOL.

It broke my heart because my parents and family were involved so he was pretty much lying to them too. **** with my family then I have a problem with that. My dad REALLY liked him because they were both soccer fans. I am not sure if his parents were on it but his b**** sister was. She knew what was going on.

To this day, he STILL tries to get in touch with me. I'd get a happy bday text or a random text of a reference that only both of us would know from a unknown number once a year. I stopped answering if I don't know the number and if it includes a reference. He got an account on FB and commented on a picture of me and a mutual friend so I quickly blocked him!

So yeah, don't carry out an affair because that's not cool.

Recently, I came to the realization that I was letting him to win if I still carried hate in my heart. So I'm working on that.

#63 Lady_Di, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  4. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Man something so similar wish I had done the same ce
    after she tried to hide the one page I found, my longtime good friend of mine
    another female exchanged pages from the past week. No real crazy sex talk, but it was getting there they were"flirting" but acting like just talking finding out everything they've done in life-she just turned 21 I was 22 the dude she ended up marrying he was 31 at this time, well he's 36 now, I'm sure she's having a BLAST! Lmao. I wish I did the print out thing, but when I had received the forwarded pages that somehow my friend got forwarded to her (MySpace error) lol I copied and pasted "oh really?! It was totally not flirting"
    She regrets her decision every other day....then again I hope she's happy
    BC "it's so damn hard to be happy"Aaron Ekchart "Conversations with other women"

5. D12Eminem

D12Eminem Member

Oh and we dated for 5 years....happy endings! Lmao. ....wow did I have a blast after that break up though. Def. something's I learned from the girl, I'd never thought would leave me, I'd leave her if anything right!? Was so loyal
    Sometimes life ain't about that. To those with horrible stories like "MySpace" be happy, you're better off. Life's great! Got to travel the country, and been to Europe, and now life is slow, but it'll pick bk up. Couldn't be happier I guess, blessings in disguise my friends.

6. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Every time I read your posts, I hear the instrmental for " Purple Pills" in my head.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ECv50Ovprnw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>