1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Avenged Break-Up/Caught-in-Action Stories

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TdashDUB, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Secret Agent 7

in my life I've had two girls break up with me. Here is a short synopses of how things turned out for them (later in life).

Girl 1. Awesome looking German/Japanese mix chick who was highly intelligent (this was 12 years ago). She basically bumped me because I wouldn't commit to anything long term - i.e. move in together at the ages of 23 (me) and 20 (her).

I received a Facebook request from her several months ago and here what she's up to: she went from a BBA to the stripper pole, a heroin addict , multiple kids, and a husband who cheats on her with women he meets on "adult friend finder." Add to the fact that she doesn't work and sits around and plays video games all day.

Girl 2. A psycho! She's a very promising up-and -coming attorney here in Houston by day and a complete babbling psycho by night, lol. If you tell her she's pretty - she'll love you for life! the problem is she's wants your email passwords, facebook passwords, etc. "Who are you calling...do you think she's prettier than me?"

She and I are actually friends and we talk a few times a week and I constantly give her advice that she really needs to 'chill the ***** out," but she never listens.

If you're a single guy who can deal with that then I have the perfect girl for you. Discalmer: she has two twin boys, but she is an attorney with her own practice, home, etc...

All of the girls that I broke up with turned out to be pretty normal. As for me; my wife turned out to be a great catch!

2. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

This girl sounds awesome! Minus the heroin and kids.

3. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Very true.

But in my defense (from my first story), she was the first girl to let me get my dk wet, so I was blinded by lust. lol

4. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Was dating a woman who had been married and divorced 3 times by the time she hit 45.

She and I dated for 4 months ( I was 49 and she was 46). During the last month, she constantly harangued me about getting married...she wanted me to be husband #4.

When I told her I liked to take my time, she cheated on me with some dude she met in an airport. A week later, she dumped me and went with him.

They got married within two months of meeting each other. Within a year, they had broken up, and divorce #4 was in the works.

:grin:

5. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Guys can be scandalous too.

I need to make time to type my story. The guy was a piece of work. Even today, I am still kicking myself for being an idiot for dating him.

It's all good because I have an awesome hubby now!! :)

6. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

You guys should just listen to 104.1 on Thursday mornings for Roula and Ryan's roses.. some of them are eerily similar and pretty funny.

7. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Oh, we all know this. Guys are probably 10x worse than girls.

I blame it on our DNA.

8. astros99

astros99 Contributing Member

Thought this would be good for this thread..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6WqFFecSXwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Epic.

I can't find the follow up. Well, I found it, but the audio link isn't working.

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Fake, but still humorous.

All those radio host pranks are fake. But still. Entertaining at times.

11. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Dated a girl and by my standards a 10. Second day (talking for 2 months previous)of dating she tells me, I can't go to bars/clubs without her and that I must tell her my passwords to Facebook/phone. Dumped her on the spot.

Good tip for people looking for women(don't talk to ladies between the ages 18-23. They usually are bat**** crazy,preferrably white ones. Atleast not in a serious manner because they are usually extremely fun, and everyone likes to have fun.

12. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

13. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Nor do you want to break up with them as THEY'RE driving...
    More info on that later lol

I've been waiting to hear err.. read some stories from the ladies perspective.

Not to mention (in my case) the first story we were both 16 (we'll call her "carrie") and the second story (we'll call her "lauren") I was 18 she was 17... So immaturity may have come into play as I know damn well it wasn't that they weren't satisfied. They were both insecure (and a little bit nutso) to the point it was their own downfall. But I've never NOT shown the attention my girls deserve. Both stories actually break off into a whole 'nother chapter of crazy lol In a nut shell it took a few weeks to finally get rid of carrie** and a full month to finally get rid of lauren..

I'll have to come back later and type up how those sh1ts went down, (knowing it would be long reads by themselves) I just wanted to cover the actual events that caused the initial decision to break up with them.. But boy the plot thickens

**this refers to my earlier comment about not breaking up with them while they're driving :x

14. TdashDUB

To expand on the first story about the girl that we'll just call "carrie"...

Truth be told, I was actually looking for a solid excuse to break up with her as about 3 months deep into the relationship she started going off the deep end. So finding that conversation was perfect timing.

Carrie's mental make up started cracking and suddenly she'd start having crazy thoughts and doing crazy things that started off small and just kept growing to the point I feared for hers and my life lol.

She started keeping tabs on where I was at all times through the day lol. It was like bf/gf role reversal. Then soon as summer started and this trick started calling me like arond 7/8am expecting me to spend hours on the phone with her.. So the clinginess was growing overwhelming to say the least.

Then one day I'm over her place and she starts giggling thinking what she's about to tell me is cute lol. See in order for her to have a car for the day, she'd have to drop her mom off at work every morning. And she reveals to me one day that on a daily basis, she'd stop by this bridal store and the dress that she had "picked out for our wedding" they happen to put on display in the front. So she'd park in front of the window and just stare at it for 15 minutes.. daily. lol I'm already like [​IMG] but she doesn't stop there... Carrie proceeds to pull out a scrap book that she's made that had web print outs of wedding locations w/ handwritten notes.. different wedding bands, video services, bride maids outfits everything down to what silverware she wanted to go with.
    [​IMG]

That little pill was a bitter one and initially what threw up the red flags for me. So I slowly started getting apprehensive which she started to notice. And this is exactly where the original story in the OP lays. Get this..

Later that night after I snuck her cybering convo with old dude inside her closed laptop and got home to 20 missed calls.. I called her back and she was hysterical in tears. I wasn't even mad by then (due to having the reasons needed to split) I just wanted to calm her down. We're on the phone for 20 minutes w her crying and suddenly the crying just stops.... and silence..
    Then I hear a scream and the phone hitting the ground. I'm yelling her name to no response and a minute later she finally picks up the phone sobbing... This crazy b**** CUT HER WRISTS... WHILE IM ON THE LINE.... sliced up one of her wrists pretty bad. I knew at that point something had to be done.

I went to her place few days after to talk to her in attempt to lessen any blow from me breaking up with her and she just starts talking crazy. Getting teary eyed saying if I were to break up with her that she doesn't know what she would do. And never threatened me, but would slyly imply that she wouldn't be the only one harmed if she did something. So she's all going nuts and being cryptic with her messages. I eventually leave.

Two weeks pass without seeing her and she's been BLOWING up the house phone more or so then she did when we were actually an item. Nothing was sinking in with her when I agreed to meet up with her and finally get it through her cranium that we were over. I gave her the green light to pick me up one day and agreed to go to Slick Willie's to further discuss. Got no where there. We get in the car back home to drop me off and she's still baiting for us to stay together, so I sort of snapped. I couldn't take anymore, so I put the break up in terms I knew would finally get the point across lol and next thing I hear is "........bad mistake" LOL She HITS the gas. I recall her getting up to 60 in a 35 and now we're flying down a stretch of West road, my hearts jumping out of my chest, she's sobbing up and saying **** like "we deserve to be together until the day we die" Now my mind is jogging and I'm kicking myself in the nuts for potentially sealing my fate lol

She's weaving in and out of traffic, running a light or two and I was just trying to sweet talk her into slowing down as I knew there were plenty of bridges and/or forks in the road coming up and didnt want to risk getting near them. I kept promising her that if she'd slow down I'd reconsider and we could keep talking it over.. Lo and behold.. I feel my seatbelt tightening up from the gradual loss of speed. She busts a slower left into my neighborhood and the SECOND we hit a stop sign - I popped that damn car door open and RAN hahahaha. Ran for my life to hop behind a bayou and walk to a friends house to remain in hiding.

And ever since, outside of some ignored emails, messages, and phone calls here and there I never saw her nor talked to her ever again.

ABRIDGED VERSION:
    - 3-4 Months in she started showing signs of crazy
    - Keeping tabs of my whereabouts
    - Calling 7/8am daily
    - Would sit outside of bridal store starring at "the dress for our wedding" for 15 minutes daily
    - Made wedding scrapbook with every detail for the ceremony already picked out
    - Shortly after is when the 1st story in OP happens
    - (Aka she got caught cybering with some old guy on Myspace)
    - She's got the waterworks cranked on the phone and decides to cut her wrists while I'm on the line
    - Started more crazy talk how she couldn't promise that anyone wouldn't be harmed if I broke up with her
    - I agree to final meeting to get it through her head that it was over
    - As she's driving me home she slams on the gas going 60 in a 35 swerving lanes
    - Says we belong together til we die, I crap my pants
    - I get her to slow down with promises of working it out
    - Second she stops, I eject myself out of the car and ran for my life - never to see her again

Now that I think about it, I could go on for days with stories about this broad lol

1 person likes this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Woah. This story is great!

16. TdashDUB

Lol to top it off, she tried to further sway my love when she picked me up with a gift of The Best of Conan O'Brien DVD... Probably the best thing I walked away with from that relationship. (technically, ran)

17. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

Ever long post should include an abridge version.

18. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

or just skip the long version and just give the abridged

19. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I've seen dis before.

http://favim.com/orig/201106/08/cameron-diaz-c*m-mean-something-swallow-vanilla-sky-Favim.com-69056.jpg

20. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Girlfriend cheated on me with her ex in HS. I found out through one of her friends. I pretended that I didn't know and took her out one last time. We got to messing around and I stopped right in the middle and told her that I knew about her cheating and that kissing her now felt like kissing my sister.

But that's ok cause I'm adopted.