1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Autographed Moses Malone Basketball

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by King of 40 Acres, Apr 30, 2013.

1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Have an autographed Moses Malone basketball that I'm trying to get rid of. It's in great condition. Moses signed it when he was an in-studio guest on the Calvin Murphy show a few years ago. Looking to get $75 for it OBO. The basketball new by itself is worth $35-$40. No COA but I can guarantee that he signed it.

[​IMG]

2. Anxiety Trooper

I'll trade you a Luis Scola signed ball. Same ball but Scola signature.

Let me know. I'm Brazilian and I can't be having no Argentine signed ball:eek:

3. King of 40 Acres

Thanks for the offer but I'm trying to clear my place of things I don't need anymore.

4. Bogey

Bogey Contributing Member

Hmmm, you in Houston?

5. King of 40 Acres

Yep I'm local. I live inside the loop.