1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Austria re-runs presidential election post-Brexit

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Dei, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Dei

Dei Member

LOL and now you're trying to deflect your ignorance on me. I already addressed that issue. You got completely exposed m8.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Not really, your ignorance is pretty clear to see. If you admit that there were broader goals then you'd also have to admit that I was never arguing about Germany and France. Duh. Anyways, you've done a good job of dodging my initial questions and argument through all of this.

3. Dei

Dei Member

Duh. France and Germany really important in the "broader goals". Duh. "I'm a liberal who'd lie and be intellectually dishonest to further my agenda and I'm not open for debate." Duh.

You're dumb. You're really dumb.

#43 Dei, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Again, you really should do further research on the topic. Listen to what some of the founders said about it...then return. I know this is a tough task for you since you've failed it already, but feel free to return when you feel like you've properly educated yourself.

Also, learn what a 'Strawman' is. Please.

5. Dei

Dei Member

I dare you link this thread on your sig. You owned me right? I mean, you have links to my posts taken out of context, why not put a genuine case for a change?

6. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

You're a pretty evil person. Thing is I know you wouldn't say anything like this unless it was around other white supremacists or if you couldn't remain anonymous.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Actually man, I'm pretty fair about that. At one point in time I just had it as you being quoted without the link and I thought that wasn't fair to you...so now you can see that if you click the arrow it goes back to the thread so that everyone can see the context of the conversation. I know the importance of context and how someone can cut up what you say to fabricate something like that.

If you want me to remove those quotes of yours then I will. Honestly though I don't see how they were taken out of context, you said those things in full and I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish by saying them. If they were jokes then they were in very poor taste.

8. Dei

Dei Member

What's so evil about that? I want to keep terrorists out to save the children.

9. Dei

Dei Member

Do whatever you want. But you knew anyone who'd see those quotes wouldn't bother looking up the thread.

10. London'sBurning

You spent the whole first page saying that getting rid of the European Union wouldn't destabilize the region. Then go on to say if it did because every country in the EU shut out them dark evil people in Africa you dislike so much, that we should bomb the billions of them to save the bright white people. At least stick with your bullshit. You call people p*****s on this board but you seem like the biggest one. You say something you really believe then, then deflect and go, "Me? A racist? I just want to protect people. How could you confuse what I'm saying? Classic liberal. LOL" Just admit it dude. Don't be a p***y and back out now. Stick to your convictions as wrong as they are. I'd actually have the tiniest of respect for you if you did.

JayGoogle likes this.
  11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Eh, maybe they will, maybe they won't. I'm sure it depends on the person. Either way, you said those things. I quoted them in full. I find it curious that you know how terrible they look now though. If you want people to stop thinking you're a racist then maybe not say racist things like that? I always thought you just didn't care if people thought that of you.

12. Dei

Dei Member

Oh, no, you misunderstand. I only mentioned it to point out the lack of intellectual integrity on your part. I'm not bothered with you putting those posts in your sig at all. To anyone who'd accuse me of racism, I can easily point out that those posts were taken out of context by an intellectually dishonest person. My original intent was to impose maximum butthurt to people who'd read them wrong. So, to me, what you're doing is a service; Thank you.

#52 Dei, Dec 9, 2016
  13. Dei

Dei Member

What? I think that's inaccurate to what I actually said.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, whatever you say. My guess is that people will see it and go "Wow, that dude is pretty racist." l'd like to know how they were taken out of context also...

Full context of the first one...
    [​IMG]

The second one you posted this...
    [​IMG]
    There is your full context. Yep, still looks like you're a racist. Let's not act like I'm the only one here that thinks you are.

It's true you know? You actually are a coward, you say these things and don't own up to it.

EDIT: Also, I think you embarrass some of the conservative posters here.

15. Dei

Dei Member

Yes, yes, I'll take responses to them on their threads. Put this thread on your sig already you dishonest cunt. And I've had my fair share of cheers actually.

#55 Dei, Dec 9, 2016
  16. London'sBurning

How is he dishonest if he's quoting your exact words? You're dishonest. You say racist **** then deny it. Own up to it p***y.

17. Dei

Dei Member

Like I said, he's quoting out of context and he's not owning up to not knowing what he's talking about. I'll take your issues with my posts in the threads they're in.

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Why would I put this thread in my sig? I was just quoting the obviously racist things you've said. If you want me to put this thread in my sig then say something racist and perhaps I'll add it. Also....you are angry! DEI SMASH! I'm sure your best pals with Jcee though!

Also, funny that you'll now take responses to them on their threads but look at how much you've derailed your own thread discussing me. You may as well just discuss them now, I don't really care to bump the thread but that's not a problem either. It'd be worth it to see your explanation for those.

I provide the context since it links back to thread, of course I'm not going to quote the entire thread in my sig (lulz), it's bulky enough as it is tbh.

Why are you so angry about it any ways? I asked if you wanted me to take it down or if you wanted to explain your quotes and you haven't. You say openly racist crap and whine about being called out on it. Talk about sensitive. I miss the days when the guy that would insult you would just own up to it instead of going around in circles to deny he meant what he said.

19. Dei

Dei Member

What's the matter? Scared? You've boasted of beating me logically several times in this thread. You'd show that off like you have my quotes on your sig if you really believed that.

You're projecting hard. Or maybe your end goal is only to get people angry? That's why you are so thickheaded about admitting on obvious mistakes.

Not really. You're dishonest about the topic of this thread and I'm calling you out on that so we're still on topic.

I meant the quotes on your sig. Are you getting lost?

You're projecting again. Like I said, I don't mind them in your sig. I consider it a service. I think most people would find those quotes meaning quite differently if they were in context, in their threads and I'll explain that to anyone in their threads but if it's just for you, I don't really think I need to do that.

This coming from you, how ironic.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What even....I've just explained why I chose those quotes and you ignored it. I didn't claim to beat you, I just rightfully claimed that you don't know what you're talking about.

Nah, you're thickheaded about admitting obvious mistakes. Again, did you do the proper research on what the founders had to say about the topic? Do I need to do it for you? You'll find out that they had broader goals and more countries were involved other than France and Germany.

Haha, if you say so. It's your thread.

Are you lost? I also meant the quotes in my sig. You want me to quote the entire thread in my signature? Lol...don't blame me you've said terribly racist things and I among others call you out on it. Maybe stop being so racist? That's a good idea.

Nah, plenty of people here think you're a racist. You say you're not angry and you've spent half a page ranting about how I've taken you out of context yet you never explain how I did that. Just that it was done. If you're right then prove me wrong and I'll take them down...but you know I'm right and you are just backtracking from the comments because you know how terrible they are.

Of course, you won't explain it to me because you can't. The only explanation should be either an apology for some terrible joke or a confirmation that you're a racist. Either that or maybe you are satire? Could be.

When did I walk back an insult or walk back my beliefs? I remember others saying "HAHA YOU SUPPORTED CLINTON" and I proudly say...yes I did, and I'd support her again given the circumstances. You on the other hand have racist beliefs but NEVER own up to them. You'll say something racist and then go "Who me? Racist? NO WAY!" and I happily stand by my liberal beliefs. So, not ironic at all.