1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Austin Viewing Party (Game 3 Round 1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Coob5, Apr 22, 2009.

Tags:
?

Will you goto Cuatros for Blazers vs Rockets Game 3 on Friday 4/24?

Poll closed Apr 26, 2009.
  1. Yes, I want to go cheer the Rockets on at Cuatros

13 vote(s)
    39.4%
  2. No, I cannot make it

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  3. Maybe

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Homie3

Homie3 Member

I can't make it tonight, but are you guys planning to do this again Sunday night for game 4?

2. rua2006

rua2006 Member

I was at Plucker's too. We got there to start the game and got a table (for 2) at the start of the third quarter. It was nuts. If we had won, the place would have exploded.

3. 2deep

2deep Contributing Member

Live a block away but we're supposed to be going out with my girl and some of her friends for a while, I'ma try to get down there around the half or so...

Definitely be down to meet up there for all the other games though, great atmosphere...

4. Coob5

Coob5 Member

I made it out, it looks like we had a great showing of Rockets fans.

It was nice meeting you ElPigto. I did meet anyone else, but I know there were clutchfans there. I was sititing at the table by the really big tv to the right wearing a Red Rockets hat and a red Rockets T-shirt with a big group.

We did some great chanting in there, and quieted the Hater Dallas Maverick fans who were rooting for the Blazers.

5. mnkyman

mnkyman Member

I wish I had seen this thread before. A couple friends and I headed to Pluckers (near campus) last night around half time to watch the last 2 quarters of the game (watched the first half at my apartment).

If anyone else was there, we were the 4 guys sitting outside in front of the big projection screen, 1 person with a tmac jersey, another with a rockets playoff tshirt.

Anything planned for game 4???

6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Great meeting you to bro. We went crazy last night. I absolutely loved it. I hope we can do this again for game 4 tomorrow.

7. walker

walker Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey guys, I run Dirty Martin's Place on Guadalupe, just south of 29th and we have 3 brand new 65in TVs on our back patio, as well as, some small TV's inside. As long as it doesnt rain, its a great place to watch the game. Myself and my Asst manager are HUGE Rockets fans so we will always have the games, with volume, kicking on the patio. We also have beer specials every night so you cant go wrong. Our only problem is we dont have NBATV, but as long as the game is on TNT or ESPN, we are in business. I would love to turn our patio into a Rocket's fan hangout!!! If you need any more info, go to our website www.dirtymartins.com and send me an email via that and I will get back to you to answer any of your questions. GO ROCKETS!!!