1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

austin apt check

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by thebeardedwon, Jan 12, 2014.

1. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

My lease over here in atx ends in a couple of months so they are showing my place to potential buyers. They are doing a showing today in 4 hours at 12 30 (weird its on a Sunday). The problem is that i went to a concert last night and spent quite a bit of time pregaming and smoking a lot of weed after. My place reeks and my bong, ash-catcher, vaporizer, and 3 pi pes are scattered around. Should I try to fix the smell and clean **** up or just say screw it? Maybe smoke more so they smell it more?

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Smoke more

3. MourningWood

MourningWood Member

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Leave a mess, stay on the floor pretending you're dead and don't forget to record it.

Youtube star=$$$

5. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

Okay. Ill follow your advice. They'll probably get the message to not show my place anymore! Haha I hope its a high school senior with his/her parents that catches the wiff. I'm gonna put a picture of deadpool on my frontdoor that says "welcome"

6. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Member

just be aware if you are doing illegal activities on their property they can probably evict you

7. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

They gonna be pissed if they're doing a showing and the place is complete shlt.. LOL

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Member

I had no idea apartments could do this.
    I thought they only showed empty joints.
    At least that was my experience when I went apartment hunting.

9. jo mama

jo mama Member

ever heard of opening a window? 4 hours is more than enough time to air a place out.

if you wanted to scare them off though you should jam out some sweet black metal music when they are there. try some abruptum. euroymous, guitar player from mayhem described them once as "the audio essence of pure black evil".

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FCRNy1Ar0Io" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Some places have model apartments for this, but a lot of older units that aren't owned by corporations don't. We've had people look at our apartment while we were all inside didn't bother cleaning it up or anything so it was a mess.

I wouldn't sweat it too much OP. Just spray some Febreeze.

11. JayZ750

JayZ750 Member

You sound like an *******.

12. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Soooo what happened?

13. thebeardedwon

thebeardedwon Member

I cleaned my place up of all the paraphernalia and my place looked presentable and legal but it REEKED. I smoked a blunt before haha. They didn't leave me a note to see when I came back so I think its straight.