1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Attn: Morey Kool-Aid Slurpers and delusional "Calm down, we will still win the championship" homers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dream Shook, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

"they just told the entire NBA that they were willing to gut the entire roster for Jimmy Butler only to get snubbed and be left with the guys they were publicly trying to trade."

What is different than any other year? We are always willing to upgrade. Our guys knew this long time ago when Jimmy was with Minny.

"This is a moment of EPIC failure for Morey and the Rockets organization"

How? lol Jimmy was never coming. So you are mad because we tried? Go be a Knicks fan then.

"Not because Butler decided Houston sucks and South Beach is awesome"

Are you even a fan? You sound like Stephen A. Smith pretending to be a Rockets fans. All your points are "hot take BSPN points.

None of these teams have proven ish together.

"Those are the real knee jerk reactions some of you are conditioned to react with"

Once again, that's the pot calling the kettle black. Seems like you are by far having a severe case of knee jerk my friend.

HP3 and D-rock like this.
  2. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

And you are aware you have his old avatar?

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Have you taken a step into the real world?

Dream Shook likes this.
  4. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I didn't realize multiple 50+ winning seasons was considered mediocre. Just saying...

HP3, clutchdabear and D-rock like this.
  5. macan

macan Member

6. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

Let me tell you what you do. You're the prime example of insanity. You're happy with doing the same things over and over and expecting different results while finding different set of excuses for the team and GM's failures

Dream Shook likes this.
  7. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Russia has really taken it up a notch.

Gray_Jay likes this.
  8. ksny15

ksny15 Member

The Rockets as stands are not the team out West. Everyone around us is getting better. We will probably end up worse with losing Rivers.

9. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

I didn't realize they hand out rings and the Larry O Brian for winning 50+ games multiple seasons....

10. HP3

HP3 Member

No, no you dont. A lot of you dont know anything about stats or film on here.

Sure, i think can agree with some of this stuff. Yea DM like most GMs, wont know that, coaches would. But he is good at evaluating value for players and trying to get the best team possible. As for most here on CFs, I laugh at the fact at any of them trying to draw up a play or figuring out the correect line ups. The most i get out of here is "moar mid range" haha.

11. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Didn't realize that not winning a ring (only ONE team can win it each season by the way) defined mediocrity....

BeBreezy, clutchdabear and D-rock like this.
  12. Dream Shook

Dream Shook Member

Yay.

What do we win for 50 plus win seasons? A participation award? A "Congrats on the winning season" trophy?

jowman and mastan like this.
  13. chenjy9

Supporting Member

You are the one making the idiotic "mediocrity" argument, not me. 50+ wins a season means elite for everyone else with a shred of intelligence, by the way.

BeBreezy, clutchdabear and D-rock like this.
  14. Dream Shook

Dream Shook Member

Had no idea.

15. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh my god. This is why we have ...Tru...nvm. And thats why most people are at the bottom, cause they dont get context.

16. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is stupider a real word?

BeBreezy and clutchdabear like this.
  17. chenjy9

Supporting Member

It is for stupid people :D

18. HP3

HP3 Member

Wow..... how many people have been as close to the KD Warriors as us? Judging teams based on championships is dumb. How many, none just us. If you wanted to wait out the KD Warriors you might have a point. Wow....man. There needs to be like an education thread.

clutchdabear likes this.
  19. PhiSlammaJamma

I watched the silver lining, and it was all Eagles. But Morey shouldn't be expected to pull a miracle out of his ass this year. We baked our cookies with Harden and Paul and that's the cookie we gonna be eating. I still like that cookie. I don't forsee a title, but it's still a good journey.

HP3 likes this.
  20. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea,i realize there are stupid people in the real world as well, its not just limited to basketball. :D