1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Attention mduke - cbs league

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Heath, Dec 10, 2001.

1. Heath

Heath Member

I wanted to do a sub this week, and still had time to do so, then took 3 mins to check who I wanted out, as I should have 5-6 mins left to do my transactions. When I got back the transaction for this week was closed. They have to have closed it early, or maybe 57 mins late, when is it suppose to be closed? When I checked the transactions just a couple mins before it was open, but then it was closed when I should do the transaction, and it was still a couple of mins left of the hour. :(

Can you sub in Terrell Brandon and his 4 games this week, for Penny Hardaway and his only 3 games this week. Thanks.

2. mduke

mduke Member

3. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

duke, i realized i have an illegal roster

can you take out mercer or miles, and stupid me i forget to put webber in, but ill deal with the consequences if the league would deem me dumping one then subs him as cheating, i just foregt to check it this week

4. mduke

mduke Member

5. Heath

Heath Member

I would like Elton Brand activated for this week. Send Terrell Brandon to the bench.

6. mduke

mduke Member

consider it done.

7. chrisjent

chrisjent Member

Since I lost Grant Hill for the season, I'm looking for a forward. I have a few guards that I'd be willing to offer up in trade.

8. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

mduke, I had the same problem as others have had before, where I went to update my new lineup last night, but it said "Lineup editing now available due to statistics" or something like that...
    I thought I would be able to do it this morning afterwards since no games have been played yet, but I guess not. I'm not sure how many games they play this week, since it's now showing the week of 1/28, but would you be able to activate Shaq, Marion and Marbury and bench Iglauskas, Swift and Marshall?

9. Matador

Matador Member

I also want to change my roster after I see who all plays well this afternoon! :cool:

10. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

The Lakers, nor the Suns even play today, and the Grizzlies, Jazz and Cavs games haven't even started..

11. mduke

mduke Member

done

12. Heath

Heath Member

Due to work I had no time to set my roster for this week. If you could, sub in Billups and Davis for McInnis and Horry. Not that it is life our death - as I'm not going to the championship game anyway - just in the interest of playing the game until the season is over.

13. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Heath, if you are to move up to the Major Leagues next season, you will learn that Fantasy Basketball becomes more important than:

Work
    Family
    Friends
    Any other activities you may partake of

;)