1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Attending the US Open: General Tips/Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by randomdude, Jul 18, 2012.

1. randomdude

randomdude Member

I am planning on purchasing the US Open tickets probably for the second or third round. Has anyone been before? How does it work - do you just buy a day pass for a particular stadium and how do you ensure the likes of Federer, Nadal will play on a given day since the scheduled match-ups aren't up yet? Any tips on seating in the stadium?

Thanks.

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Get a seat on the side instead of behind a player. I've never been to a tournament bigger than River Oaks, so I'm not too much help ha.

3. jdh008

jdh008 Member

I would LOVE to go the US Open. Obviously I won't be much help to you since I've never been, but I'm insanely jealous.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

My wife will be there the Tuesday and Wednesday after Labor day. She has tickets for the main court so she will probably see decent women's matches and decent men's matches. She got one set of tickets at a charity auction and bought another set via American Express.

5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Why??????

[​IMG]

Why did you follow my parents to their house???

Why????!?!!!

*hulk smash*

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Lol, totally forgot it was that guy until you posted.

JEREMY LIN, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS GUY. HE WILL FOLLOW YOU TO YOUR HOUSE.