1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Atheist Law Student Hacked To Death In Bangladesh

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Apr 7, 2016.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You conveniently left this part out:

"You get very little. I mean, you didn't even get it when someone posted a funny link that redirected to everyone's own facebook profile. You went on a huge tirade. You are one of the dumbest posters on this BBS; if people hadn't realized that before that incident, they would have known then. Stupidity plus anger issues - not a good combination."

You mentioned that based on my post, I have anger issues:

We still don't understand your multi-year obsession in all of this. Are you trying to educate us that there are stupid people out there who do stupid an evil things in the name of Islam? I think we kinda get it. Are you trying to convince those of us who follow Islam to stop? Are you trying to make the case that Islam is inherently evil, and thus affects all its followers this way? If so, would you permit me to present millions of case studies of Muslims who aren't this way? I'm not sure I get the obsession. Is it like some sort of weird badge of honor, like you want to be the Islam Hater or something? To each his own, I guess.

That post does not illustrate anger. You call me dumb, I'm going to go off on you, simple as that.

That's the only thing that set me off, not the article. I have already apologized for it, but of course some people can't let it go. That's fine, ATW, you can keep reposting those as much as you want. I will refrain from anything negative at this point. I welcome your right to post anything you wish as much as you want.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Whatever set you off, the extreme accusations and insults are related to my criticism of Islam.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Of course you don't understand, you're a sociopath.

But here's a hint - it has nothing to do with the news article. That's the irony. NOTHING to do with the article, everything to do with the way you act.

You know trying to defame me in every forum on this board. Or stalking me on Linkedin and trying to intimidate me by talking about my place of work and what I look like.

That's the stuff you do that earns people disgust with you. Not your posting of articles, not even your crazy views. It's the fact that you act like a sociopath. If you learned how to act like a human being, you would be treated as such. So if you want to be treated better, treat others better.

It's a crazy idea I know!

#103 Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

That's very cute. Is that mama troll holding you when you were a baby?

You just admitted everyone here pretty much dislikes you. How does that feel?

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You're being disingenous and you know it, but I really didn't expect you to stoop so low as using the article as a tool....damn...that's low dude.

The quotes you cited were specifically between you and your tussle with dandorotik and Sweet Lou. Its amazing that you found way to exploit someone else's murder.

Do you often exploit tragedies to garner sympathy :confused:?

This is what I meant when I said the D&D was bad, is shows the true ugliness and evil nature of people.

Don't do it again.

7. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I just noticed. Think I'm going to leave this forum for a while, honestly that was shameful. I know he has an agenda and doesn't give a rat's ass about any of these people, but to use them in such a way is....:(

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Yeah the guy who stalks me on linkedin and spends his time digging up posts from my old account from 10 years ago in a vain attempt to score some kind of "gotcha" that no one cares about....this guy is now comparing us to Islamic extremists and himself as the victim.

Dude is a true piece of work.

I really think you see someone like ATW - who ruthlessly attacks anyone who disagrees with him in a deeply personal way - it's so similar to Trump and the way when confronted, he attacks people ruthlessly on social media.

#108 Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

LOL, True Beaner and New Yorker...two village idiots patting each other on the back.

1 person likes this.
  10. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

I'm sure my tax dollars are going to go to a war in the region or a clandestine torture regime given that it was an A-Q affiliated group that took credit. everything will just fix itself up subsequently

11. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You just used a tragedy to your advantage in a disgusting ---very deliberate way. Go back and read what you did its absolutely deplorable. I'm just surprised you don't have the shame to apologize man. Regardless of what you think of dandorotik that's no way to carry yourself around as a human being.

12. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

This is just sad man, I've seen a lot here, but never a personal piss match with a tragedy to used in such a despicable way. Maybe that was your plan all along. You even did the whole false recap thing and took posts of dandorotik where it was clearly a personal argument between you and him.

Some dude got hacked to death, I didn't realize your first thought was "Let me see how can use his death to garner sympathy and fuel my own pissing match."

This is straight ugly, I'm done here.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

What's funny is that you can't even defend yourself against the charges being made - because you know they are true.

Once again, you don't like what is being said, so you go into attack mode. If anyone is like Islamic extremists, it's you.

14. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Your first thought was to attack ATW and deflect to other "tragedies" that also happen. Now you have switched to an extremely transparent moral card or sadness when at first you found the thread "funny".

I'm not sure if you are a horrible BBS character or bipolar.

15. Nook

Nook Member

Neither, he is just your garden variety idiot.

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

terrible assessment based solely on ignorant bias . despite having many heated exchanges with LosPollosHermanos, he remains as one of the brightest people around this forum ,

though that's is not a hard task when his opponent is ATW or one of his dogs :)

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Sad how ATW & his lapdog Casey conduct such vicious attacks on anyone who disagrees with Heir Jack-Ass Childs.

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Sweet Tard logic:

I call someone who has attacked me multiple times bipolar or a bad BBS character.

I am lapdog.

Your quotes as New Yorker are shocking. So are your multiple explanations. Was actually your cousins beliefs. Your own beliefs changed. It was all a troll. No wonder you defend ChickenBoy when he completely changes tactics.

19. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

lmao. threads like this are why the power rangers hate D&D

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Sigh... pretty much every thread about Islam results to both sides flinging ad hominem attacks at each other while completely forgetting the topic at hand.