1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Atheist Law Student Hacked To Death In Bangladesh

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Apr 7, 2016.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's your pet issue. You're the one that floods this board. I don't have one so I bow to your expertise.

What's your solution? Or just keep flooding this board and calling people names like you have the last several years. That's been really beneficial. Especially calling Islam a death cult. Nothing moves Muslims towards reformation like Germans calling them part of a death cult.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

So what's your solution?

3. CometsWin

I already answered that question. Ask me again or post another thread on Islam, maybe that will prove to be the solution to all our problems.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

So what's your solution?

5. CometsWin

As I suspected, when pressed you're just a troll with too much time on your hands. Troll on clown show.

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

So what's your solution?

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

See what I mean? An absolute infantile poster.

My solution is that I promise not to vote in the Bangladesh election for anyone who supports violence against others.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I only asked him the same dumb question as many times as he has asked others on this thread.

Also:

[​IMG]

9. dandorotik

Of course he's going to keep calling people names. He's a full-scale, unequivocable, utter Internet coward who wouldn't dare say half the stupid stuff he says to anyone to their face. Most if not all of us, confronted with this on American soil, would of course condemn it like any decent human being would. I have no doubt ATW would like nothing more than to round up all the Muslims and either deport them from the U.S. or place them in internment camps a la the U.S. Japanese citizens during World War II.

Don't be fooled when he says, "Actually, I don't hate Islam..." - give me a ****ing break- he absolutely loathes every aspect of Islam and is, well, bat**** crazy when it comes to Muslims. I don't know if he was personally attacked by one of them or something, but come on, do I even need to say this?? The guy has numerous screws loose when it comes to Muslims.

And the pathetic thing is that he probably doesn't even realize it- he probably thinks he's being fair and balanced or something.

We all know his solution for Muslims. It's solution spelled with a capital S. And maybe throw in the word Final in front of it, for good measure.

10. CometsWin

Maturity issues. He's been posting these threads for years but can't offer even an attempt at a solution and when he's pressed he just resorts back to childishness. I mean... lol

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

dandorotik is probably one of my favorite posters on here.

That meltdown after someone posted that little Facebook joke was funny and cringeworthy at the same time.

Stupidity combined with internet tough guy antics combined with looking like a freaky dork from "The Office" - classic.

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

there is a rehabilitation program for those who support terrorism similar to criminal rehabilitation program,

the success rate is around 90% , in comparison to criminal cases , the success was around 45%

13. dandorotik

I have Muslim friends and I have no problem telling them that anything wrong done in the name of religion is, well, wrong.

My religion doesn't get away scot free, either. Look at the Catholic religion. They say they're against abortion, but they also say they're against birth control. What kind of utter horsecrap is that? "Well, we don't want you to have an abortion, but we also don't think you should use a condom or the pill, so our solution is use the rhythm method- but only if you're married." Utter bull****. They just don't want non-married people ****ing, that's all, but they don't have the guts to say it. And making priests take a celibacy vow? Another bull**** rule. I'm not saying that this is what caused the mass pedophelia, but you have to wonder about a correlation between telling someone they have to hold back on one of human's most fundamental physical urges and that person letting it screw with their head to the point where it becomes a psychosexual disorder.

I'm still Catholic, but boy, they piss me off sometimes.

14. CometsWin

Gitmo? :grin:

Anyway, sixty minutes did a thing last week on how Europe runs its prisons vs the US. They spend less money and have better results.

15. dandorotik

dandorotik= stupidity once in 12 years.
    ATW= stupidity several times a week for __ years.

:grin:

1 person likes this.
  16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Please tell us more about this.

[​IMG]

17. dandorotik

Oh, now you're going to comment about my looks? ATW, the classic loser and complete embarrassment to ClutchFans. Really, 100s of posters think you're an absolute joke and you still don't get it, do you? That reeks of mental deficiency. You are 100% out of your league dealing with me- as I said, a racist piece of **** paranoid deficient mental midget who's ridiculed daily, weekly, monthly and annually on here. I send links to people who don't even belong to ClutchFans on your posts to laugh at your racism. You make BigTexxx look like a saint. You're without a doubt the scourge of ClutchFans and your only saving grace is that you have maximum entertainment value on here.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

19. dandorotik

He is. I've sent links from ClutchFans to, what, at least two dozen contacts to show what a moron he is. I occasionally say dumb things- guilty, without a doubt. This guy has made it into an art form. I mean, I don't know what else to say? Silly, boorish, pedantic, infantile, racist, irrational, juvenile, mean-spirited, condescending, specious, hypocritical, immature, dimwitted, silly, hateful... and that's in the opening statement, so to speak.

But, I'll let him be like we all do. We all allow him to be the Town Jester of ClutchFans and spew his crap; we pat his little head and shake ours. Sad.

20. dandorotik

Oh, the joy I would have in finding posters who called me stupid and ones who called you stupid. It'd be like the Golden State Warriors playing the Woodbridge High School Warriors.