1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

At this point, who do you consider untouchable in a trade?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by devin23, Nov 3, 2010.

Tags:
?

Who do you consider untouchable in the event of a trade?

1. Scola

139 vote(s)
    32.8%
  2. Yao

78 vote(s)
    18.4%
  3. Martin

43 vote(s)
    10.1%
  4. Brooks

5 vote(s)
    1.2%
  5. Other

8 vote(s)
    1.9%
  6. No one

151 vote(s)
    35.6%
  1. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Scola. Dude is balling out of his mind right now if I see some more games like I'm seeing now I'll trade Yao before Scola.

2. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Even though I agree no one is untouchable on this Rox team, your reasoning is terrible. Every one in the world would trade just about every one for LeBron. Does that mean nobody other than LeBron is untouchable? Don't think so. :grin:

3. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I don't let any one player come before the team. Traded player(s) will surely be missed, but if the right deal comes along, take it. I want the Houston Rockets to win. Favorite players aren't always the ones that are going to bring home the hardware.

So, no one is untouchable