1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

At this point I’d take any lotry pick for Brickari

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by my time to shine, Nov 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Patience, Jabari isn't off to a good start, but he's doing better than Jalen did at this point last year.

Long term I think he'll be fine.

aaquaa likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Clutch for the win

AroundTheWorld and Roomba like this.
  3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

lol the fact that they didnt win doesnt mean they couldnt have won if they were healthier and happier...

miami heatles lost in their first year didnt mean the werent a contender

tell me how many titles filly has won since they started tanking?

see how your logic is not good...

also bucks won it all and didnt have any top picks...the highest pick they had was pick no 10(!!),and they are the same thing, just because they were happier and healthier than miami!

TAKE THAT FOR DATA you defeatist!

aaquaa likes this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

YES KWAME!!!!
    LOLOLOL my goodness we really got another kwame!

5. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

[​IMG]

OP's level of knee jerk

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yeah hell be fine hell secure the bag i dont doubt it...
    will rockets win championship in the next ten years?
    the probability of that happening is the same as probability they win in these 3 years wasted with silas...especially if they went all in...

remmeber these are corona years...volatile and much easier to win than usual...so tanking for jabari was just kicking the can....

and in fact they lost 3-4 FRPs in the jabari process by depreciating the vets...yes that s what they could have gotten for them if they competed and upped their value....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.