1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AT&T LTE Phones

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, Jan 27, 2012.

1. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

Since there are a few more LTE phones coming out for AT&T this year, thought I'd just start a thread on it.

Samsung Galaxy Note
    Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD
    Sony Xperia Ion
    HTC Titan II
    Nokia Lumia 900
    Samsung Exhilerate
    Pantech Burst

http://www.theverge.com/2012/1/25/2732758/att-roadmap-htc-titan-2-galaxy-note-pricing-availability

I was thinking about getting the Xperia Ion or the Xperia S but I don't think I can wait that long since it'll most likely come out Q2 2012 so I think I'm just going to go with the Galaxy Note if it isn't too big.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

If the Note is too big for you go with the GSII Skyrocket non-HD. LTE is a must have.

3. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

I actually had that phone but I returned it because of the fact that the Skyrocket HD was announced (and I expect it to be around the same price as what the non-HD one came out for). I thought since I got a phone and wont be upgrading for a while, might as well get the HD one. The non-HD one is great though, I love the LTE network and the speeds.

4. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Can't wait to get my hands on some Lumia 900 sexyness.

5. Kam

Kam Member

been out of contract with ATT for a while now.

6. Scionxa

Scionxa Member

Dave and I demand you get a Galaxy Nexus lol

7. BigSherv

BigSherv Member

My friend showed me his 4gLTW phone yesterday at the autoshow. It pulled data at 28mb a second there. That is nuts. I can't wait until the iphone5.

8. Scionxa

Scionxa Member

this.
    I want that to go along with my Nexus :) too bad I have Verizon (well, it's not that bad actually)

9. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Member

Fastest i've pulled down is 52.2 and fastest I've uploaded is 17.48 on verizon LTA

10. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Member

This x1000. It's the bomb. Completely awesome. Best mobile device I've ever used.

11. Sajan

Sajan Member

Ya the iPhone wont die anytime soon. At least not for another 2-3 product cycles.

I am guessing they will do a bigger screen and LTE this year...so that's going to get a ton of people to upgrade.

12. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/30/samsung-galaxy-note-att/

I think I'm just going to pre-order this thing. Anyone else going to pre-order?

13. Scionxa

Scionxa Member