1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AT&T coming out with A-List

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by x3ldonx, Sep 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. x3ldonx

x3ldonx Member

Pretty sweet for those of us who qualify, this means I can reduce my minutes from 3,000 to 1,400

Which will reduce my monthly rate drastically!

Link to Promotion

• If your individual plan is 900+ minutes ($59.99 or over) per month, or your FamilyTalk plan is 1400+ minutes ($89.99 or over) per month, you'll be ready to add your A-List on September 20!
    • No extra charge with your qualifying plan
    • Add up to 5 numbers on your individual plan or up to 10 shared numbers on your FamilyTalk plan
    • Add any domestic number, on any network – including landline numbers
    • With Rollover® – already included in most AT&T plans – you'll keep the minutes you would have used!

Don't think I saw this posted

2. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

so its sort of like a fav 5 thing

i am pretty sure i qualify on my family plan i think we get like 1500 mins/month

i'll tell my mom and ask her what 5 number she wants the majority of numbers i call are on att anyway she calls landlines all the time

3. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm looking at the different providers right now, needing to get into a new Family plan. This could push me to AT&T.

4. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

I've always used Verizon up until a few months ago when I was switched to ATT...still think Verizon has better actual calling service, but with all these perks it is hard to beat ATT.

Verizon needs to match the rollover feature now to compete IMO...although they allow 10 numbers on their "free" list instead of 5.

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

You should switch to Verizon. Their phones might suck because of the stupid software they insist on putting but their service is like no other.

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

A-Train, not from AT&T, but on my A-List of posters at CF.net, is the only one missing around here. :(

7. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

ATT - best phones, but for the most part, more expensive plans, mediocre calling service
    Verizon - cheap phones, but best calling service
    T-Mobile - more in the middle in terms of phones offered, cheap plans and above average calling service

i would have stayed with t-mobile if it offered the iphone, which is the only reason i just made the move to ATT.

8. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I'm probably going to switch to ATT in the next 6 months unless Verizon gets the Iphone AND starts giving roll-over minutes.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

On T-Mobile's loyalty plan, for 2 lines, we get unlimited talk and text for $110.00 per month plus tax. I can add 3 more lines at only $39.99 per month each.

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I'm on AT&T's lowest plan so I don't qualify but I have over 2,000 roll over minutes so I don't think this would really benefit me if I did qualify.

11. today

today Contributing Member

Sprint is coming out with some new feature tomorrow (http://anymobile.sprint.com), I assume that it will be free calls to all mobile phones, regardless of carrier.

My verizon contract is up in January and I'm finally going to get a smartphone. Leaning towards the HTC Touch Pro 2 at this point. An 800 pixel resolution is a must for me since I want to be able to use the web quickly/efficiently and don't want to constantly have to zoom in just to be able to read it. TP2 comes with WinMo 6.1, so I'll have to figure out some way to get WinMo 6.5 on it.

Verizon, Sprint and TMobile will all carry the TP2, so I'm looking forward to finding out what the best deal will be come January.

Couple other phones out there look intriguing to me: Nokia N900 and HTC Touch HD 2

#11 today, Sep 9, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  12. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

I'm glad I qualify for this. :D

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

How about ATT give me a damn signal.

14. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Get a new job...