1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astros trade Jed Lowrie to Oakland for prospects

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by dockerland, Feb 4, 2013.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Rockets games aren't broadcast on 790 via I ♥ Radio. Not sure if the 'Stros will be either?

2. Pete the Cheat

I think they made the announcement yesterday the Stros will be broadcast on 790...so I ♥ Radio would work

3. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

4. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, but the Rockets are broadcast on 790 as well and you don't get their games on iHeartRadio.

5. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I may be wrong but I believe Lunatic is right. The Rockets games are broadcast OTA on radio but are not available over the Internet without purchasing the NBA League Pass package. I have tried listening to them over the Internet but could only get the pregame and postgame shows. MLB operates the same way in that you will have purchase an MLB.TV package for $109 or $129 to get games via the Internet.

6. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

MLB radio is $20, IIRC.

7. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

9. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I can't imagine them dropping radio. I've had it for several years. I think I'll ask for MLB.TV premium for my Bday this year anyway. That is a good value, IMO.

Found it:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?content=gameday_audio&affiliateId=mlbMENU

#109 juicystream, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013