1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

asking for prayers...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by verse, Feb 18, 2011.

1. verse

verse Contributing Member

At this point I am a mixture of hurt, upset, pissed off, confused, angry, and lost. I want to let so much out right now its almost uncontrollable. Beating the **** out of someone sounds so good right now.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I came within a hair of punching a foreign student of my father's on the steps of St. Luke's Hospital one night, shortly before he died. The fellow would not stay out of his room. We (the family) very politely asked him to let us spend time alone with Dad and he would not leave. Finally, a doctor insisted. The doctor insisting happened while I was out on the front steps trying to calm down. The guy comes out and gets in my face, yelling at me for denying him entry to the room to stay with my father. There was no reasoning with him. I wanted to punch something or someone, anyway, so I got right in his face and told him to either shut up and leave us alone, or take a swing at me. I begged him to. Right then both my uncle and a cop rushed up and separated us. My uncle quickly explained to the officer what was happening and he told the chump to take a hike. After the cop and the idiot left, my uncle said to please let him clock the dude if he returned.

It is hard, very hard, to control your emotions at a time like this. Good luck.

3. Fatty FatBastard

Don't do this. Accentuate the positive. You have a loving partner and you've figured out that y'all are ready to have a child. You're already ten steps ahead of the game.

As I stated, I was born ten months after my mom's miscarriage. Keep trying. You'll have a bouncing baby in no time.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you are probably emotionally exhausted, be with your family and let them support you.

5. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Sorry for your loss verse, you and yours are in my prayers.

6. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I'm so sorry verse. I'm sure there are probably no words that can bring you comfort, but know you and your family are in my prayers. I hope you and your girl will find some peace soon, take care of her, I know you will. I'm incredibly Sorry.

#66 mikol13, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  7. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

Sorry for your loss verse, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

stay strong.

8. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

oh, thats so sad, I hope you and your family and her family recovers soon. :(

9. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Sorry for your loss man...I'll definitely be praying for you and your wife

10. TL

TL Contributing Member

:(

So sorry for your loss. Be as strong as you can for your gf and let her lean on you. And let yourself be as weak as you need to with your family and friends and lean on them. I can't imagine the feelings you are having right now, but try not to bottle them up and seek the help of your family and friends.

Thoughts and wishes are with you

11. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

Keep your head up bud.

12. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Try to hang in there man. :(

13. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

so sorry.

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I know how you feel man, all too well, it gets easier.

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

very sorry.

May the Lord give you and your wife strength.

16. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

You will be in my prayers. Very sorry for your loss.

Romans 5:3-5
    "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'm very sorry verse. I can't understand you're feelings, but I hope to hear a positive story very soon. Keep your head up. We all wish you the best here at CF. :)

18. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

I am so, so sorry. My wife and I lost our daughter (stillborn at full term) in November, so I think I understand a lot of what you're feeling right now. Feel free to message me through the board.

Praying for you guys.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is really no words that any of us here can say that will make it better. On Clutchfans we try to be supportive but is there somebody close to you that and you can talk to in person?

Find a someone that you trust and get away privately for a few moments and let it all out to them. I would suggest do this away from your girlfriend who is working out her own grief. Once you get it out of your system be strong for her.

20. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Sorry for your loss bro...keep in mind though that everything happens with reason, and we all have our destiny and plans in life....pray for the best, and keep tryin for the rest....hopefully your having a little guy/girl running round in no time, healthier then any kid that has ever been born. :) Just try to keep your head up, keep your wife's spirits high, and know that eventhough life has stolen this beautiful opportunity from you, another one awaits if you look forward and attempt to achieve it.

As for your frustration, try to grab a healthy outlet because you know your wife is already in a weak position as is and needs you at your 100% strength....perhaps a few rounds in a local boxing gym or a few miles on a treadmill might allow you to pound out and exert a large percentage of your frustration so you can at least feel a little lighter going in on a support role.

Have patience, have faith, and may the lord above bless you soon enough.