1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Asik pre-game interview 11/05/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deniz, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Deniz

Deniz Member

videohttp://video.fanatik.com.tr/diger/omer-asik-fanatik-tvde/44688 (turkish)

photos here you can find some interviews/ photos of dwight and other nba players, too
    https://twitter.com/BarbarosTapan

translation
    interviewer: Congratulation. You have the NBA's longest active streak of consecutive regular-season games played.
    Asik: Dwight is the best center in the league and he is a great addition for the team.
    But we play the same position. Nevertheless the coaches try to starting us together.
    The defence is much better. Offense might be better. But the more we play together the better we will.
    (sounds like he has some doubts)

Trade? Asik: I have nothing to say. No comment :D

What's your biggest improvement in your game since playing in the NBA? I don't see myself improving that much (he laughs). LOOOL:rolleyes:
    I'm not good on offence. I must improve my offensive skills.

Last year we only wanted to play in the Playoffs. Had no high expectations. But this year with the addition of Dwight we will be better than last year.

(sorry for my bad english :p)

my first and last thread:cool: