1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

As of right now (February 4, 2014), which players in the NFL would you trade a top 5 pick in the dra

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by plutoblue11, Feb 4, 2014.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

The JJ Watt thread made me think about this...

My personal picks:

(no second thoughts) QBs: Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Colin Kaepernick, Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, Russell Wilson, and Matt Stafford
    (if the team is in a win-now mode) QBs: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and yes, I would do if for Tony Romo, if the other pieces on the team are good enough.
    WR: AJ Green, DeMaryius Thomas, Calvin Johnson (skeptical with injury), Dez Bryant, Alshon Jefferys
    TE: Jimmy Graham
    OL: Evan Mathis, Jared Veldheer,
    DE: Muhammad Wilkerson, Robert Quinn, Greg Hardy, Star
    DT: J.J. Watt, Geno Atkins, Sheldon Richardson, Ndamukong Suh, Kyle Williams, and Star Lotulelei
    LB: Luke Kuechly, Aldon Smith, Lavonte David, Patrick Willis, and Kiko Alonso.
    CB: Joe Haden, Patrick Peterson, Richard Sherman, Desmond Trufant, and Alterraun Verner.
    S: Eric Reid