1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Artest to get his own reality TV show

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by LosPollosHermanos, Apr 1, 2010.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Quote:
    TORONTO -- Controversial Los Angeles Lakers forward Ron Artest is back in the headlines, only this time to star in his own reality series.

The bad boy NBA player is to develop and produce the "They Call Me Crazy" show with E1 Entertainment and Tijuana Entertainment.

The series will document the ups and downs of Artest's life, allowing him to "make amends for past transgressions," according to E1 Entertainment, and help develop aspiring musicians through his hip-hop label, Tru Warier, to be supported by E1 Music.

E1 is also looking to leverage its music division with a new studio album and reality show for hip-hop artist Faith Evans and a half-hour children's television series with KISS co-founders and frontmen Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley.

"I'm really excited to have the opportunity to invite people into my world to see the real me, and show them there are many more sides to the Ron Artest they see on the basketball court," Artest said in a statement.

Artest in 2004 gained notoriety when he attacked a fan in the stands during a Pacers–Pistons player brawl and has also stirred headlines for his off-court behavior.

"This show will allow me to share my experiences with others, and hopefully people can learn from the mistakes I've made," he added.

Artest and his Tru Warier Enterprises will share the executive producer credits with E1 Entertainment's John Morayniss and Tara Long, along with Tijuana's Troy Searer and John Foy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...46a180e0c0c7c6
    PGDynasty24 is online now Reply With Quote

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

April... Fools??? :confused:

3. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

just saw this on another website.

Artest is pretty wierd which would make it interesting i guess.

4. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I guess I am the fool, I didn't even check the link.......assholes!!!

Mods please lock and don't demote me to a rookie please!!!! It was an honest mistake :( :(

5. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

God I ****** hate April 1st.

1 person likes this.
  6. da_juice

da_juice Member

No, the website is real it's all true. This isn't some april fools joke or a bad dream or anything. It's true.

Artest has a tv show.

American culture has just stepped down another level

7. Obito

Obito Member

He's right, here's another link reporting it. :(

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

thanks BleedRocketsRed. I wondered why someone would take the time out to write a false article. :confused: :cool:

9. RockyChamp

RockyChamp Member