1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Artest on right now....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by carmichael dave, Oct 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Miguel45

Miguel45 Member

God damm u respond to every comment dont u have anything better to do than wait for someone to right something about u and then respond

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yes, I can come to your house and teach you the difference between "right" and "write".

And how to get your point across without cursing.

;)

I had my fun with the Dave thing, people clearly did not care about him posting as Artest, so....I deleted my inflamatory posts....

And even though your writing was poor, your point was fair...

Late.....

DD

#142 DaDakota, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I got to page 5 of this thread then realized this was beginning to feel like an internet version drama queen nonsense. Ladies, can we get back to enjoying the BBS??

4. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Holy cow! What the heck happened up in here? I hadn't checked this thread in a couple of days figuring it had died off since we were two days removed from the Sac game.

It's obvious what happened about 6 pages back. We were all confused initially by the Artest Music post but CD cleared it up real quick a few posts later. I thought it was easy enough to see. It should have ended right there.

Correct me if I'm wrong but...

One poster said: Wonder which radio personality in Houston would Ron match up well with...Adam Clanton? Just wondering aloud...

CD jokingly says: No one....sorry. Step off Houston

Another poster jokingly says: You sorta sound like a rather jealous girlfriend young sir lol

CD (accidentally using Artest Music): back up offa my man yo

In that last comment, CD was just messing around saying something a "jealous girlfriend" would say, i.e., "back up offa my man yo"

To any remaining conspiracy theorists, CD was NEVER trying to play deceptive internet tricks on us! :D All the dude has done is show Houston some love. That much is painfully obvious.

I hope CD understands that we all appreciate the small moments of fun he's provided for a bunch of us over the last few weeks and isn't turned off by this ridiculous misunderstanding.

We're all good people here. It's over, right?

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Can I point out Clutch's new signature.

He is working hard to make this work. Let him handle it. This is said by a douchebag who has no right to speak for Clutch. DaDakota...trust me...if you respect Clutch...then chill out. don't post again in this thread. fair enough. please...for the sheer understanding that Clutch needs to have fun here too...umkay.

dude...we've met...we've had a beer. you've met many people here. chill. realize that Clutch must be ecstatic about Artest possilbly doing a gehrig38 here. this is unprecedented. Let Clutch have his fun...he deserves it.

right?

This is unprecedented at cf.net. Let Clutch deal with it.

6. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

I totally understand where DD is coming from. I felt the same way when I found out it wasn't Artest. It might be that he forgot to change accounts or simply a joke to arouse some excitement from us, but I bet none of us wants to get played, yes even on clutchfans.

Imagine if we saw a post from "Artest Music" and everyone replied in support, then a few days later get a message that it was a joke or "mistake". How would you feel? In this case, we found out from Clutch only a few posts later.

I am shocked why everyone is ridiculing DD. DD is simply defending us. Just because a new member is a radio host doesn't mean he should get VIP treatment. Is he better than us because he talks to Artest everyday? I am just surprised that you guys chose to support someone from Sac over someone like DD who has been here for 10 years.

7. BleedsRocketRed

Some people take this message board wayyyyyy to seriously.

Way to go Clutchfans. Had I known bringing the CD show over here would cause such a rucks towards the BBS police I wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Its a damn message board, but for some people it seems as if its their life.

Lighten up.

8. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

No ****.

9. Rover16

Rover16 Member

Carmichael's 30 or so post here has contributed more than any of dd's 40K posts will ever do.

10. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

He's still mad because somebody stole his Obama signs.

11. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

I forgot about the part where he had the right to be a dick to someone who could actually link Clutchfans to a Rockets player. I guess 10 years posting his opinions on an internet forum gives him this right... :rolleyes:

12. FFz

FFz Member

yo is this going to be on podcast?

13. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It seems like you have alot of "Hey I'm an ass!" type posts.

14. Rover16

Rover16 Member

No, they're mainly truth telling posts about francis trying to explain to delusional francis fans that their boy is done and will never play any significant part on the team this year.