1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Artest Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by anelka3913, Jul 3, 2009.

Tags:
  1. anelka3913

anelka3913 Member

kinda sad that hes gone after watching him speaks on sportscenter, he was loyal to us and proud of what we've accomplished last season with him.
    well, good luck next season in lala land

2. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

hey ron suck me up. :(

3. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Thank you Ron for getting us out the first round of the Playoffs along with Yao's great effort.

Thanks for bringing us toughness.Also,thanks for coming down to htown with your craziness and bad shot selections.

Ta-ta Ron Ron,good luck in LA,hope you're gonna accomplish what you've said on SC.

4. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

ty artest for solely man handling the jazz in that one season game you had early on.

5. FFz

FFz Member

meh... thanks for the memorize. sucks that you're leaving. I'll have to boo you like every other laker.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Thanks for playing with us last season. I'm sure you wanted to be in LA anyway since you never left after we lost the series.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Ron Ron, I appreciate that you're leaving. I'm glad you played last season on the Rockets, but thanks that it's no more.

8. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Thanks for busting your ass out there, Ron. I wish you could have won a championship with us. I'd wish you luck in LA, but you're a laker.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Appreciate the intensity, competitiveness, interviews and attitude. Forgot how important those things were. Haven't seen that since Rudy left.

13 in 33 likes this.
  10. AB#0

AB#0 Member

Yeah I remember that. He was working them from the post. That game went in OT and he was clutch.

We are going to miss you in Houston. You got us out of the 1st round and brought a lot of toughness on the court. Have fun in LA, elbow Kobe in the throat at Practice.

kthxbye

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

hard worker, and LOVED him when he played within his role. but man, when he tried to dribble more than 2 times, i've never seen worse basketball in my life.

but i hope ron all the best in LA.

12. joesr

joesr Member

/signed

13. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member

kinda funny when he wanted more money, now taking less and short term?

I get that he want to win a title where everyplayer want to, and also the situatiion with rockets are mess up too much, but LA? SUCK SOMEONE WHO ELBOW U? you could go to CLE if you want.

Anyway, i love his game and what he brought to Houston.

14. NateNate

NateNate Member

Asian sandwich *sniff sniff... O the memories :(

15. Josephduyho03

Josephduyho03 Member

We will truely miss you Ron Artest. BUt I understand that you want to win and not play with a team that is basically going to the lottery. Tmac wont come back til maybe mid season or probably going to be dealt away and Yao is pretty much done for.

16. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Thanks Ron for everything! What a memorable season. Glad you could be a part of the best Rockets season since the mid 90s. Loved your heart, toughness, and humor. Unfortunately, you chose the Lakers but I'll root you personally but will always hope that your team loses. :D

17. iRonRon

iRonRon Member

Well best of luck to you, my favorite rental ever. Go win the title this year (we're not) and then we'll dethrown you :p.

18. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Best of luck Ron Artest, I won't forget you flexing to the crowd. I hope your team cracks the 3rd round next season (and that far only).

19. hokage5

hokage5 Member

Thanks Ron

Good luck in LA.

20. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Thanks for shaving the Rockets logo into the side of your head.

That's all I got.

13 in 33 and DribbleHooper like this.