1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Arrow: television series discussion thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by paulftsk, Feb 7, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

That was just like...WOAH

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Thea is an emo b**** and I think I've had all I can take of her character.

Oliver is a ****ing hypocrite btw, too bad things had to end that way. If he was more open about crap to his family, I'm sure they would have been better prepared. Hopefully this brings him back to being a killer and that r****ded phrase for the into "I don't kill to honor my friend's memory.." can be dropped.

3. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Here I was about to write this off as a boring episode, and then boom Game of Thrones style they finish up strong.

For what it's worth he's been trying to kill Slade from the word go, he just hasn't been able to, Deathstroke is pretty much doing whatever he wants, telling them would have been unlikely to help, granted telling them would have certainly avoided a headache.

They just kind of quietly slid in the fact that Ollie has a child out there, probably gonna play that card in season 3.

4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Wow, pretty great episode last night. They're setting up the final two episodes to be epic.

On another note, looks like Ollie's knee healed up well.

5. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

It was a decent, episode, I think. Clearly a filler. But a lot of it they could have just spend 15 minutes on, instead spending 3/4 of the episode wondering, where's ollie?

Also, they did show ollie limping a little bit.

6. SexyButIgnorant

I actually thought it was a really strong episode last night. While a lot of their tension is a product of the fighting or the pure bad-assery of Slade, last night showed a lot of emotional tension and solid acting. I loved the scene between Oliver and Blood, super tense. I also didn't mind Laurel's pep talk to Arrow. And the last scenes of the Deathstroke Army were pretty cool.

7. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

I made it through 20min of the episode before i just got tired of Thea. I really disliked Laurel but man Thea's self-absorbed CW bull**** is killing the show for me now.

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

How many people can you tell your secret identity before it becomes less "secret"? I mean the only people that dont know Oliver is the Arrow is Sinn, his step dad, and Laural's Dad, and I think he kinda knows.

Personally I think this show will lose something in the 3rd season since the whole main cast knows his identity.

Their mom died and still this chick can't cut Oliver some slack... Hopefully Merlin comes back and knocks her the fudge out and trains her in the league of shadows art of shut-the-****-up.

9. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Boyfreind leaves her, comes back on a rampage and chokes her.

Slade Wilson kidnaps her and puts the fear of death into her.

Finds out her father isn't her father, mom has been lying, again.

Her brother, the only person she trusted, also knew and didn't tell her.

Slade wilson kidnaps her, again, and proceeds to kill her mother.

Finds out every single thing that has happened, except the father issue, is because of Oliver. She hasn't been privy to the details that we have.

I know the character has been pretty annoying, but the girl has had a pretty awful few weeks. I think I would be in a pretty bad mood myself.

10. SexyButIgnorant

yeah, not to mention, Oliver just goes missing after those events, a time when presumably Thea needs him the most. I understand people don't wanna see that, but it's just realistic lol. Especially if you know women!

11. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Yea, it's annoying because as a show watcher you want her to "get over it" quickly, but if you think about it she does have a pretty good excuse to act the way she is. Her life basically flipped upside down in a span of a month or so. Not to mention all of that stuff happening to her and the only thing that could keep her busy was the club, but that got taken away because of.......Oliver lol.

12. Eric Riley

So, who's the one "Oliver loves most" that Slade is gonna kill??

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Well doesn't Laurel eventually become the black Canary? We know that Sarah dies so...

And Thea is the most emo b**** ever. She didn't shoot Malcom last episode though, they probably just made it look like that.

14. SexyButIgnorant

I'm betting they had Thea shoot a Deathstroke soldier behind Malcolm. Awesome episode last night though! Everything they've set up is paying off so well.

It saddens me to see that Agents of Shield has 15k views and this only 5k. And this is the second stinkin season! Damn you CW.

15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Starling City. Did you sleep through this episode?

16. SexyButIgnorant

[​IMG]

Dear God, my body is ready.

17. Eric Riley

Um, did you sleep through the last two episodes? :rolleyes:

Cuz clearly you missed this:

Sebastian: He's not interested in killing you. Not until he's taken away everything and everyone you love.
    Oliver: When he murdered my mother, he said one more person had to die.
    Sebastian: Whoever you love the most.

18. SexyButIgnorant

So apparently they're going to show a sneak peek trailer at the new Flash series after Arrow's season finale.

[​IMG]

This popped up after that announcement. Looks AWESOME.

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

20. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

That season finale was wow. :eek::eek: