1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Armie Hammer: Fine Young Cannibal

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

2. MystikArkitect

Some kinks are better left unexplored.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

OMG no.

jiggyfly, Invisible Fan and Xerobull like this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

What about the other Kinks?

5. Xerobull

Armie Hammer's estranged wife Elizabeth Chambers breaks silence on his cannibalism controversy

The 'Call Me By Your Name' actor and Chambers are in the middle of a divorce after 10 years of marriage

Elizabeth Chambers has broken her silence about the scandal surrounding her soon-to-be ex-husband, Armie Hammer.

Hammer, 34, has been under intense scrutiny after multiple women, some unidentified, have come forward claiming he's shared his desire of twisted sex fantasies, including one alleged admission from him on social media that he is "100% a cannibal." He has denied the claims.

In a bizarre twist, a new report noted that Hammer's former "Call Me By Your Name" director Luca Guadagnino and co-star Timothee Chalamet are working on a project titled "Bones & All" which is reportedly about a woman who has the "urge to kill and eat the people that love her."

Chambers caught wind of the movie's plot on Instagram, where she subtly reacted for the first time.

ARMIE HAMMER'S EX-GIRLFRIEND SAYS ACTOR 'HAS A DESIRE TO HURT WOMEN'

[​IMG]
    Elizabeth Chambers (left) and Armie Hammer (right) announced their split last July after 10 years of marriage. (Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic via Getty Images)

"No. Words.," she commented from her verified Instagram account.

Chambers had previously remained mum on the drama for the past few weeks. Shortly after the House of Effie Instagram account leaked messages allegedly sent to a woman by Hammer that shared his desire of graphic BDSM acts, the father of two exited his upcoming movie role in "Shotgun Wedding," also starring Jennifer Lopez.

Last week, one of Hammer's ex-girlfriends, 23-year-old model Paige Lorenze, gave an interview to Fox News about her decision to end her months-long romance with the actor. She said she believes he "has a desire to hurt women."

ARMIE HAMMER INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER MISS CAYMAN VIDEO SCANDAL

Lorenze and Hammer struck up a romance last September in Los Angeles. The current college student said Hammer described it as a "polyamorous open relationship." She said she consented to his BDSM desires during the four months they were together, but looks at it in hindsight as the opposite of "fun and safe."

[​IMG]
    The 'Call Me By Your Name' actor exited a movie role for the upcoming film 'Shotgun Wedding' starring Jennifer Lopez amid the controversy. (Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic)

"Right away he definitely did get into things and had me do things that weren't my norm. He wanted me to only call him 'Sir' or 'Daddy' in the bedroom. He's obviously a very kinky person and he made that very clear to me, but I thought it was going to be fun and safe," she claimed to us.

Lorenze said she became disturbed after Hammer voiced his desire of eating her ribs.

"He was talking about finding a doctor to remove my ribs that I don't need -- the ribs that are on the bottom -- and that he had a smoker at his house. He wanted to smoke them and eat them. He wondered how they would taste and he basically was like, 'I bet you they would taste good.'"

She's also shared photographs of a scar she has above her groin area in the shape of an "A." She claimed the actor branded the letter on her skin with a knife.

ARMIE HAMMER'S EX COURTNEY VUCEKOVICH CLAIMS HE WANTED TO 'BARBECUE AND EAT' HER RIBS AMID MESSAGING SCANDAL

"These assertions about Mr. Hammer are patently untrue. Any interactions with this person, or any partner of his, were completely consensual in that they were fully discussed, agreed upon, and mutually participatory. The stories being perpetuated in the media are a misguided attempt to present a one-sided narrative with the goal of tarnishing Mr. Hammer’s reputation, and communications from the individuals involved prove that," Hammer's attorney, Andrew Brettler, told Fox News in a statement.

[​IMG]
    Paige Lorenze (left) told Fox News the actor wanted to 'smoke' and 'eat' her ribs during their relationship last fall. (Paige Lorenze Instagram/Getty)

Lorenze went on to allege that Hammer was "really obsessed with biting and leaving marks on me and bruising me." She claimed the "Rebececa" star would "always brag" about her bruises and asked her to "show them off."

Lorenze told Fox News she met Hammer's family in Texas over Thanksgiving. This gave her a sense that the relationship could be "long-term" as Hammer sugggested, but she put an end to the relationship in December after she began "to feel really sick to my stomach, anxious, and very strange," she said.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

Another woman named Courtney Vucekovich also claimed Hammer wanted to "barbecue" and "eat" her ribs. Meanwhile, writer Jessica Ciencin Henriquez who also reportedly dated Hammer last fall said on Instagram she believes the messages are "real."

Last July, Hammer and Chambers, announced their split on social media. They share two children together: daughter Harper Grace, 5, and son Ford Douglas Armand, 3.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Not on Gilligan's Island.

Oh more meat and BBQ.

7. TimDuncanDonaut

That's some messed up stuff.

Don't even know if it's the kind of things therapy can cure. The fact that he's practicing it on a few months girlfriend; shows he either don't think it's dangerous or is at the point of unable to surpress.

8. Xerobull

Yeah. It’s fascinating watching a (potential?) serial killer get outed.

9. Xerobull

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Armie Hammer has been dropped by WME.

Hammer losing his agency is the latest development of a career in freefall and comes amid controversy over graphic messages he allegedly sent several women over social media.

Sources tell THR that his personal publicist has also stepped away.

Last week, Hammer exited The Offer, a Paramount+ series about the making of The Godfather. Before that, he was forced to resign from Lionsgate’s action romantic comedy, which would have paired him opposite Jennifer Lopez. (Josh Duhamel replaced him in the movie.)

11. Xerobull

Tough. I guess he’s having a good cry on his huge trust fund.

I wonder if he’s actually eaten anyone. Being as rich as he is, I could see him taking cuisine vacations to third world countries.

12. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

yeah he did that ****

13. Caesar

Caesar Member

Haven't read through all of it, but it sounds like someone with kinks and its's all been consensual and just kink talk rather than action. There's a **** ton of people with strange kinks, but to have it put on blast and then make them a monster for it while all that ever happened was consensual sexual relations. You also see the word manipulative thrown around a lot now too. Manipulation goes on from both men and women alike, famous-rich-powerful-or poor or regular people. It happens everywhere. So anyone with power or fame is immediately assumed manipulative for attracting sexual partners now? Also, how many women out there like really rough sex and as soon as they are jaded or in need of some $$$ or 15 min of fame, they turn it around into the man being an abusive predator? It's all scary stuff whether its a real victim or a fake victim.

The kink stuff is just not enough to banish him from Hollywood. Idc if he's super rich. I knew a girl who liked to bite hard enough to draw blood and she'd suck it and she'd lose her **** for it. It got so painful that i drew the line at one hard bite just to get my own, but i was super young, today i'd be out because i'm not much into kinks personally. I don't think she's some cannibal monster though.

RocketWalta likes this.
  14. Caesar

Caesar Member

Ah dude...what a great remake. Gotta rewatch that. It's been a while though. I'm sure the sequel wasn't happening either way. Superman contract and now Witcher for Cavil. Guy Ritchie..i dont know what he's doing...Aladdin? The Gentlemen was alright, but now he's developing a tv series of it. Armie and Johnny Depp flopped big time for Disney with the Lone Ranger. You don't upset the mouse. Disney put out the hit on Depp and now Armie.

15. Xerobull

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

17. Xerobull

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I'm surprised this has taken so long.

I am here for it.

[​IMG]

Xerobull likes this.
  19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

No mention of Texas Hammer?

CCorn, BigM and Xerobull like this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

Isn’t this dude now reduced to selling timeshares in some resort now?