1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ARMED George Zimmerman PULLED OVER FOR SPEEDING in North Texas

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SSP365, Jul 31, 2013.

1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

His was an inappropriate comment, although I might bet a higher percentage of cops supported the Zimmerman verdict.

I don't entirely blame Zimmerman for being armed.....now. You know he's afraid for his life. He'd have to be more than a little paranoid. Gotta be rough, because you know he can't show his face among African-Americans: "I reeeeally have to take a pi$$, but that black dude over there...."

Hell, even if he moved to Iowa he'd have a tough time.

#61 ROXTXIA, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  2. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

wow, the amount of people that don't respect the justice system that found this man innocent is startling. and if you do respect but are just kidding around, remember somebody lost their life.

also more media irresponsibility. the dude and his family are getting death threats so let just publish this innocent man's whereabouts for all the crazies out there.

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

He was a resident in the neighborhood who saw a strange person and tried to figure out what he was doing there. I was in several similar situations as a black teenager and student years ago and never got into any kind of a conflict. Do you want to address River's original idiotic comments about cops killing James Byrd, or maybe inquire as to his tired little "least you can do" joke?

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

i c wut you did thar.

6. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

For a black guy with a degree you really are too lazy or stupid to explain yourself or address factual arguments. It's morons like you that make all the white C-students think someone stole their spot at Angelo State. That said, feel free clarify what dumb, black movie or kiddie cartoon this jpeg file is from.

1 person likes this.
  7. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Rocket River Unchained

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Amazing that folks are pissed off about this when the facts were presented and he was acquitted.

DD

1 person likes this.
  9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

but, but, but...

OJ

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

No doubt, but no one rioted over that.

DD

11. across110thstreet

I don't think anyone here is pissed, though.

Zim's a hero to some and a scumbag to others.

we won't stop getting updates from either side anytime soon...

12. Granville

Granville Member

I don't think Zimmerman is a hero to anyone. It was very unfortunate but he did what he had to do.

13. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

He was acquitted in a case where a juror said, "he got away with murder," after the verdict.

14. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

That's the part that bothers me. He really didn't HAVE to get out of his car. He could have waited it out for the police. IF there was a crime being committed that night by TM, he had most likely scared him off already and the police could have finished it off by patrolling.

It's also weird how all the poor choices made by a juvenile are being made out to be worse than the poor choices made by an armed adult.

15. across110thstreet

I found a dozen links in about three seconds that show otherwise.

I know that you probably don't think he is a hero, but it's crazy to think that people out there aren't calling him one. (this before the car crash incident)

16. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Same people that think racism is dead because we have a black president and people aren't riding around on horses with white hoodies.

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

O you would be surprised... Are you referring to only this board or the general population. I personally know individuals who think Zimmerman is an outstanding citizen for his duty of getting rid of that "thug". No joke.

18. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Right, I mean Casey Anthony and OJ were acquitted and absolutely nobody still believes they're guilty, but for some reason people can't leave Zimmerman alone....

19. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

This is what I have been saying all along. People want to say that a jury found him innocent. Not true. Zimmerman's acquittal means nothing more than OJ's or Casey Anthony's.

20. Granville

Granville Member

You obviously didn't watch much of the GZ trial or maybe both of the other trials you referenced.

The Defense shredded the Prosecution on the Zimmerman case. It was the opposite in the other cases. That's where the outrage came from.